Ladies, meet my new Bleeker Slim Duffle, Elisa, w/pics...

theFlip#2

new with tags
O.G.
Jun 21, 2007
I luv her:yahoo:! The color is Walnut in burnished leather with the Tattersall lining, two large flap pockets on the front and one patch pocket on the back. For a size reference, I put the light colored hangtag on so that you can see just how huge this Bleeker hangtag is! Look at the ballchain that it hangs from, that's huge too! She drapes comfortably on the shoulder, and checkout the shoulder strap ring detail! I'll be interested to see more from the Bleeker Collection, but this one is a winner IMO! Enjoy my pics...
IMGP0411.jpg
IMGP0413.jpg
IMGP0414.jpg
IMGP0416.jpg
IMGP0417.jpg
IMGP0418.jpg
IMGP0420.jpg

coachgrl i know it is a silly question but where did u order it from since i dont see any pics of bleeker collection online. did u order from catalog?congrats on ur new bag and wear it in good health.

coachgrl i know it is a silly question but where did u order it from since i dont see any pics of bleeker collection online. did u order from catalog?congrats on ur new bag and wear it in good health.
I placed my order in a store after seeing her in the book from the COACH Manager's meeting. If I'm not mistaken, I recently saw her in the large red leather binder that all the stores have for us to drool over. She's style 11447.

I am wearing her in the last pic, but I am terrible taking pics, and even worse loading them! I still haven't figured out how you ladies have loaded your pics so that they appear larger. When trying to load them onto tPF, I keep getting errors that my file size is too large. Any help would be much appreciated!!!