Nimbus Pm and my little shopping spree in LV

Which shade of grey would you say the perle is the closest to in this picture??

attachment.php

Or...even darker??

karman, I saw the Nimbus today and I think the Perle is like F, with blue undertones!

My sa, the one that I used to buy LE pieces, just called to let me know that my bag was in and asked whether I'd like to have it (and I said YESSSSS)! Then, she will send out to me on Sept1.

:yahoo:

Ps. My store only got 1 Nimbus PM in Perle, and not yet received the Antracite.

Ps2. I'm not quite believe in WL anymore because this time I was actually no.5 on the WL (the first on the GM, but the fifth on the PM; then decided not to get the GM), but I still got it. And my sa said she only called me because she think I will like it.

So I don't know what's going on now anymore...both 866 and Canadian customer service said new Nimbuses will be for larger stores only (and in Canada this means the one and only Bloor street store) BUT I spoke with my store manager today, who called another manager (I'm assuming at a higher position) and they both said it's for ALL stores.

He is not sure why customer service told me larger stores only, but he said he's pretty sure his store will get one...but keep my name on the Bloor street store anyway, just in case.

Also, they have not received stock for this week yet...so MAYBE the Nimbus PM will be in their next stock shipment!!

karman, I saw the Nimbus today and I think the Perle is like F, with blue undertones!

Hmmm so it is a pretty dark grey. One can only wonder how dark the anthracite is...probably almost black :wtf: Anyway, although I was expecting more of a light grey, a dark grey sounds good too. It'll go well with my new grey peacoat and less chance of it getting dirty!

Hmmm so it is a pretty dark grey. One can only wonder how dark the anthracite is...probably almost black :wtf: Anyway, although I was expecting more of a light grey, a dark grey sounds good too. It'll go well with my new grey peacoat and less chance of it getting dirty!

It's so pretty! I originally waitlisted for the Anthracite thinking the Perle would be comparable to Ecru, but it's definitely not. No need to worry about dirt! =)

Yay!! SA called me today and says will pack up and ring up my order for Nimbus PM's (Perle and Anthracite) on Saturday. Since Monday is a holiday, they won't ship until Tuesday. Hopefully will get them by next Thursday. I'm so excited. Just hope I love them IRL.

Yay!! SA called me today and says will pack up and ring up my order for Nimbus PM's (Perle and Anthracite) on Saturday. Since Monday is a holiday, they won't ship until Tuesday. Hopefully will get them by next Thursday. I'm so excited. Just hope I love them IRL.

Congrats they are so pretty I have a hard time deciding between the 2 .. I wish I can get both.. em.. but with so many release in this month and next .. I have to pick favourites or else they wont have enough spin time.. btw your got your stratus pm yet.. ?