Nimbus Pm and my little shopping spree in LV

keokicat, is the store that you shop at pretty large? Or a smaller store?

I usually order from Wynn Las Vegas or Caesars Las Vegas, They always have a good selection...with the volume of tourists and everything that pass through there. These stores are open until 11pm during the week and midnight on the weekend!

My purses are coming from the Caesars store. I believe it's bigger than the Wynn store as they carry everything (handbags, sunnies, shoes, ready-to-wear, etc).

I waitlisted at three other stores too. I didn't have a preference where I bought them...whoever called me first got my business. Although they wouldn't tell me how far I was down the list at the Wynn, they did tell me that my chances were very good about getting both bags. I wonder if you could take my spot on the list at the Wynn? Then you'd pretty much be guaranteed to get the Nimbus. Does anyone know if they do that?

Congrats they are so pretty I have a hard time deciding between the 2 .. I wish I can get both.. em.. but with so many release in this month and next .. I have to pick favourites or else they wont have enough spin time.. btw your got your stratus pm yet.. ?

Not yet. It should be coming tomorrow. I'm really excited! :yahoo:

Which shade of grey would you say the perle is the closest to in this picture??

attachment.php

Or...even darker??

karman:
I so want it now!! coz your nice photoshop!!

I have a prada anthracite bag long long time ago was really nice charchal color.

which one should I get?????? wow!

Yap hk get sophies at least accoradance to my SA I will be getting 3 this week.. I cant wait for my nimbus... argh I was touching it and I cant bring it home .. I hate that feeling sometimes !!

karman:
I so want it now!! coz your nice photoshop!!

I have a prada anthracite bag long long time ago was really nice charchal color.

which one should I get?????? wow!

I am not karman .. but I like the perle more cos it kind of stand out more but the anthracite is a nice color as well.. I am not of a great help am I ?

but if u have the darker color from prada why dont u get the lighter one ..

OH, I had the prada.....not now.
mmm I can't wait to see both!! are you going to get perle?

I am going to get the perle one .. I love the color I think it pops out more.. but on the other hand the antharcite (sp??)
looks great as well.... it will create a contrast if u have lighter color clothing... heeee..

are u gettting one ? :yes:

I am going to get the perle one .. I love the color I think it pops out more.. but on the other hand the antharcite (sp??)
looks great as well.... it will create a contrast if u have lighter color clothing... heeee..

are u gettting one ? :yes:

I agree with you "pops out more"!!!!!
mmm which one??? I can't decide yet.
One of my friend already saw in Japan at ordering day.
There is not that kind of day at here hawaii.
She said the perle was nicer but she might get anthracite.

ahhhh. I can't decide yet without look them!!!
I'll make a plan in my closet!!!

Oh is so nice that Japan have ordering day .. HK has trunk show but they dont have all the bags..

I will get the perle cos is really pops out more.. but anthracite looks nice as well.. Argh.. I am a little bit torn as well and I cant justify getting both .. !! since I am getting the mirage as well..

Okay, so I tried to give the "F" Nimbus a slight blue undertone...is it more similar to the actual colour now?

Attachments

• nimbusperlenew.jpg
    nimbusperlenew.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 47
I usually order from Wynn Las Vegas or Caesars Las Vegas, They always have a good selection...with the volume of tourists and everything that pass through there. These stores are open until 11pm during the week and midnight on the weekend!

My purses are coming from the Caesars store. I believe it's bigger than the Wynn store as they carry everything (handbags, sunnies, shoes, ready-to-wear, etc).

I waitlisted at three other stores too. I didn't have a preference where I bought them...whoever called me first got my business. Although they wouldn't tell me how far I was down the list at the Wynn, they did tell me that my chances were very good about getting both bags. I wonder if you could take my spot on the list at the Wynn? Then you'd pretty much be guaranteed to get the Nimbus. Does anyone know if they do that?

Aww thanks for thinking about me but I don't think it's possible since I'm in Canada :heart: I think customs would kill me too if it were possible...:wtf:

The SA at the store that I just waitlisted at today (I still can't believe I didn't call around earlier) said I also have a pretty good chance of getting one however she would not tell me how far down the list I was either...

Yap hk get sophies at least accoradance to my SA I will be getting 3 this week.. I cant wait for my nimbus... argh I was touching it and I cant bring it home .. I hate that feeling sometimes !!

Aw really...I guess I could ask my cousin to try and look for one for me...but I really wanted it straight from Japan, hahaa. And if she can't bring one back from Japan, then oh well...;)

oo_let_me_see: I think I will be surprised too (if I ever get a chance to see one IRL) probably because of the marbling effect. Is the effect quite obvious on the bag, or is it subtle and only really noticeable up close?? I think judging from my picture, this bag will look great with jeans...