I just bought the Daphne bracelet at lunch!!!

ellacoach

Feb 24, 2007
I had a vacation day yesterday and when I got back into the office this morning, there was a message on my voicemail from one of the SA's at my Coach store. She called to let me know that they had many of the new jewelry pieces in, so of course I had to go over!!! They had the Daphne bracelet and I was originally planning to wait for PCE, but I couldn't wait once I tried it on! And I only would have saved $50, with PCE so I just caved and got it…I had to use some of my Merchandise Credit that I was going to put towards Lily (with PCE), but I have one more unused item I can return and then I will only have to come up with another $90 or so for Lily.
The bracelet is gorgeous! I have it on right now…very substantial, heavy piece and quite unique!!! I'll take some pics tonight…I'll try to get some modeling shots too.
BTW…I asked the SA's about a "rumored" PCE, but they weren't giving up any info…they said they didn't know, :okay: but I'm not sure they were being totally forthcoming…which is fine, I understand if they can't "give up the goods" ahead of time!!!