Question about pricing of GST

Deluvly

Jul 9, 2007
Hi guys,

Just wondering if someone could help me out with the pricing info of the GST. I really love:heart: the bag, and would like to save up for it.. Any info from you guys will help me out alot.

Thank you,:tup:

Does anyone know if it'll be going up to the rumored ($2195) in Sept. or Nov. 1??? :shrugs:

This'll be my 1st Chanel and definitely want to avoid the price increase.:yes: If it's in Nov. like the majority of the threads say then I'll probably buy it mid Oct.

I keep reading a ton of threads saying not til Nov. 1....but other threads saying maybe Sept./Sept. 1??? :confused1:

Help!:sweatdrop:
TIA!!!!! :tup:

I just bought a beige/gold one last Friday at Saks for $1895 but SA said the price was going up on SEPTEMBER.

Get it at Saks, NY and have it mailed to you (unless its NY). No tax!!

I just picked up the Chocolate Brown with S/H GST last week in Chicago. The SA went to get me a fresh one out of the back, and it was ticketed with the old price and they honored it!!! Woo Hoo! I went to Chanel to purchase something everyday in brown, wasn't sure about the GST . Little boxier than I normally would buy. But I have been using it all week and really like how durable and practical it is compared to alot of my other bags.
I think it's a great bag!