i am looking for an ORANGE bag!!! has anybody seen any??

Feb 24, 2007
hi everyone!!
i have been into orange lately and i was wondering
if you girls have seen any orange bags by chanel??
i really really really want one! esp. in the flap. i've seen one
before but at that time i had another bag to buy and now i totally regret it!
any help would be appreciated!:heart:

There is an orange fabric coco croc coming out; however the price is around $2800 plus. A lot for a fabric bag but the colors did look eye popping.

oops!!!
Loveone7 - would you possibly know whick saks carry one?? or i should call
the main line? i live in Canada so its quite hard to find the bag i
am dreaming of!! hehe
Jmen that sounds YUMMYY!!! do you have any pictures? but the price
is really high for a fabric flap but does sound very nice!
the one that i've seen was very reddish-orange? and they had in in caviar would anyone possibly know what colour that is? and anyone that might still have it?
Thank you girls i love TPF!! :heart:

I have an orange patent Chanel mini classic...

I bet they have other sizes out there.

47b7dc05b3127cce8200d25df49f00000016108AZMXDdw2asp

Luccibag - i ABSOLUTELY!! love that orange!! your soo lucky! i'm so jealous of you now! beautiful bag in deed!!
jayjay77 - that melon colour sounds sooo yummy i am soo interested in it! do you know what the colour is called? melon i'm guessing?? how long ago was it i think i'm gonna call around for that one ( wish me luck though! )
starbrite310 - i am definitely gonna call tomorrow!! i want an orange one soo soo bag!!

i swear whenever you want your dream bag it becomes a hunting mission! seriously! and nobody seems to where the "it" bag is. and i'm pretty sure it is floating around somewhere Sa's can never really find it ( well yeah they can somewhat ) so this is why i love tpf and tpfers!! you guys are the best!
i'll give an update once i give a call around tomorrow! :heart: