on the richest woman...

HiHeels

united
Apr 8, 2006
first picture on the left - is this the same bag as that saks fifth avenue hermes kelly look-alike bag another member posted awhile ago? on brooke astor? how fabulous.

Attachments

• 19astor.6.jpg
    19astor.6.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 406
first picture on the left - is this the same bag as that saks fifth avenue hermes kelly look-alike bag another member posted awhile ago? on brooke astor? how fabulous.
^^ How interesting! I have the same bag I bought in NY SFA some 17 years ago. I'm not that old (was 17+ then) and not nearly as rich :smile:. This particular bag was my first purchase on my first ever coming to US from USSR :yahoo:. I didn't even know of Hermes back then but fell in love with this hermes kelly look-alike bag right on the spot. I still have it as a memento :heart:
...and this is how my orange box obsession began

Dunno.
The middle one could be a Pulman? Maybe?
Look at Brooke on the far right photograph: A perfect, perfect outfit! I want to look like that when I am 104. But I want to have nicer relatives.
Don't know the red bag she is carrying, but it certainly is a very nice bag.

She was indeed quite a lady!! I understand she "WAS NEW YORK" through and through, so I wouldn't be surprised that she would maybe carry a Saks product (given the choice?) Wow!! 105!! May she rest in peace!!