Omg!! I Just Wanna Scream!!!

Juicy

O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
Hello... im new to Chanel but i know this is the one place you will all share in my excitement!!!!

I just bought my FIRST EVER Chanel!! I bought her off eBay from timeless_lv (who i understand is totally reputable) and i just have to share my joy!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

My husband is going to hit the roof, especially as he wont understand why i paid so much for a vintage (in his eyes it will just be gross and dirty!!) but i LOVE her and im so excited! I know she is quite grubby, so any tips on restoring her to her former glory will be very much appreciated!!

She's not here yet, i just pressed "Buy It Now"!

WOO HOO!!!!!

I am not sure dear, I know some of the members here do that for their purses....perhaps someone here could give you more info....
I am sure very soon you see more posts here...:smile:

PS. is it you in the avatar?

I am not sure dear, I know some of the members here do that for their purses....perhaps someone here could give you more info....
I am sure very soon you see more posts here...:smile:

PS. is it you in the avatar?

thank you!!

Nope not me im afraid, its Christina Aguilera!! Im going to change it though to one of my wedding photos! :smile:

Thanks everyone!! Does anyone know how you can age your bag based on the seriel number? Also can someone tell me what the style name is!! :shame: I havent a clue!

IceEarl - decided to make a wedding signature instead! :smile: