Now for the final decision making - Medium agenda in mono or damier?

Medium agenda in which canvas?

• Damier

• Monogram

Results are only viewable after voting.

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
I don't know which one to choose!!!

This will be a school agenda for me--I will most likely use the note pages to record homework and assignments.

(A tad off main subject: does anyone know of agenda refills other than LV's that will fit the medium agenda? LV's medium agenda calendar 1 week/2 pages is TOO small for my needs)

I initially wanted to buy a Damier one, but if I get one it will have to be a charge-send because there are none left in my store. I saw the monogram one and at first I was unsure about how I liked the monogram placement, but after playing around with it for awhile I started to like it more.

HOWEVER...Not sure if bringing a monogram agenda to school is too show-offy. If I do buy a damier one I could try getting a good deal on eBay, too.

I considered getting the red Epi one that Rebeccalou has right now but not sure how the Epi would hold up being scratched against a dirty desk all the time.

Please vote, and state why you made your choice.

Thanks!

I think damier would be great for school. It's elegant and classy, and I think it's very appropriate. But I agree with the red epi comment, that would make a terrific agenda!

I don't know which one to choose!!!

This will be a school agenda for me--I will most likely use the note pages to record homework and assignments.

(A tad off main subject: does anyone know of agenda refills other than LV's that will fit the medium agenda? LV's medium agenda calendar 1 week/2 pages is TOO small for my needs)

I initially wanted to buy a Damier one, but if I get one it will have to be a charge-send because there are none left in my store. I saw the monogram one and at first I was unsure about how I liked the monogram placement, but after playing around with it for awhile I started to like it more.

HOWEVER...Not sure if bringing a monogram agenda to school is too show-offy. If I do buy a damier one I could try getting a good deal on eBay, too.

I considered getting the red Epi one that Rebeccalou has right now but not sure how the Epi would hold up being scratched against a dirty desk all the time.

Please vote, and state why you made your choice.

Thanks!

don't they make 1-pagers for medium agenda too? i just bought my small ring agenda inserts (my SA said it's the most complete you can buy) and each day has one page. that should be sufficient right?