Preview of Transporto Bags

yah, i have mixed feeling to, it's cute, but i something about it, i just have to see it irl. maybe i'll get a smaller bag like a bambino. i wonder what qee they are going to use? i hope they make a sandy qee or a ciao ciao qee.

It's so strange how the Luisa Viaroma site shows normal white Qee's on the black bags and the Adiso Qee on the Tutti's, but not a single Qee on Transporto! I think I'm gonna be slightly disappointed if it is a normal white Qee with all this mystery going on.

I love Transporto...but I can't decide what style to get. Have we confirmed that the MM won't be produced in Transporto, anywhere? That would be my first choice. Otherwise, Zucca, which I have and love in Pirata...or maybe a Bella or a Ciao, neither of which I have yet.

Decisions!

-SB

oh how funny, i was just on that site last night. i also remember about the qee. =) i pre-ordered denaro, bambino and ciao. the small bags. i dont mind the gray only cause it won't get as dirty if it rubs on your jeans. still gotta see how it would look on the bigger bags irl. =)

It seems so.. spaced out, I'm not really feeling this. I love the crazy chaoticness of the other prints - this, just doesn't have the same "feel".