Small Bubble Quilt Flap in dk beige and sunnies w/ pics!!!!!!!!!!! LOVES

EmilyK

Somewhat in control
Jan 7, 2007
Went to Chanel yesterday and found a lot of things to buy, but only came home with two. I'll be going back for the rest without my Mom, lol.

I am in LOVE with the Bubble Quilt stuff. It feels SO GOOD, I want to LIVE in it. I would get a suit made out of this stuff and wear it on my naked body if I could (okay, TMI). It's so soft and delicious. I also want to eat it, because it reminds me of marshmallows.... expensive marshmallows. This one was $1820.

With flash:
081107Chanelwithflash.jpg

Without flash:

ChanelNoFlash.jpg

detailedpics018.jpg

detailedpics002-1.jpg

Tried on a bunch of sunglasses but my favorite by far were the ones with the quilted leather sides (just like a bag heehee, how cool is that). They come in dark brown, light beige (skintone), metallic silver and metallic gold. They were $510. I got the skintone ones... good alternative for white, which I'd been wanting.

detailedpics011.jpg

detailedpics010.jpg

detailedpics012.jpg

Going back for a bag... or two... and a wallet. Heehee.

OMG! I tried those sunnies on in silver, they were SO HOT!!!
I meant to post about them but I'm too lazy! :P

I know right! The metallics were sooo classy and beautiful, but I decided to be a good girl and get the neutral color I actually needed... now I want gold and silver, but at 500 a pop that's 1k and half a bag. :sweatdrop:

Two awesome Chanel purchases! I am starting to really love (and want something from) the Bubble Quilt line! The Dark Beige is an exquisite color. Congrats!

-Stephanie (pond23)