Small Bubble Quilt Flap in dk beige and sunnies w/ pics!!!!!!!!!!! LOVES

This is the most amazing color... I'm amazed by how it can go with black, browns, greens, beiges...

Thanks for all your compliments girls!!! Now go try on a Bubble Quilt!

You are so funny! Made me crack up! Good choices. They look good:yes:

Went to Chanel yesterday and found a lot of things to buy, but only came home with two. I'll be going back for the rest without my Mom, lol.

I am in LOVE with the Bubble Quilt stuff. It feels SO GOOD, I want to LIVE in it. I would get a suit made out of this stuff and wear it on my naked body if I could (okay, TMI). It's so soft and delicious. I also want to eat it, because it reminds me of marshmallows.... expensive marshmallows. This one was $1820.

With flash:
081107Chanelwithflash.jpg

Without flash:

ChanelNoFlash.jpg

detailedpics018.jpg

detailedpics002-1.jpg

Tried on a bunch of sunglasses but my favorite by far were the ones with the quilted leather sides (just like a bag heehee, how cool is that). They come in dark brown, light beige (skintone), metallic silver and metallic gold. They were $510. I got the skintone ones... good alternative for white, which I'd been wanting.

detailedpics011.jpg

detailedpics010.jpg

detailedpics012.jpg

Going back for a bag... or two... and a wallet. Heehee.

:nuts:OMG. First of all, that bag is to die for!! It looks so super soft and luxe and yummy, I want to squeeze it!
And the sunnies are so HOT, I love the quilted sides, congrats!!! I want all your stuff :drool:

Congrats on both gorgeous purchases! I have those sunglasses but in the rounder, cat-eye style - back frame with brown leather sides. I'm sorry I bought them; they don't fit my face well at all. I didn't see yours in the store - very cool frame!