Involuntary Coach ban support group

I love those smells but don't they make you want to eat baked goods? I got warm vanilla sugar for Christmas once from MIL. It made me want to eat a cookie every time. 😆
Lol! I get asked that a lot! I have to either warn people or bake something when I light those candles. The scent is a treat to me, especially paired with coffee/flavored tea.

Now I definitely want to smell Warm Vanilla Sugar. The very old version I smelled was not sweet and cookie like. 🍪

Love the bag-maths! :lol:

Not just smell, but I'd worry about bacteria growth or pest infestations (ants, for example). Then again, I'm quite an anxious person so I tend to worry about the most pointless of things. I truly never thought about people doing it differently because I've always cleaned everything before loading the machine and just assumed everyone else did the same.
The first time I saw someone stack up all their dirty dishes in the sink until the end of the day, my mind was blown. I have always cleaned as I go. Even when I cook, I will plate up my food, then clean the pot I used before I begin eating. That way I still have a clear sink when I go back to wash the plate I used after I finish my meal. Sharing this now, it has dawned on me that I'm quite an odd duck! :lol:

Edit: I was just speaking with an old friend and asked her about this, and she has confirmed that I'm a nutter who overthinks everything and has made washing up an even bigger chore than it already is! :blush: :lol:
I don't fully wash the dishes, but scrape and rinse if needed. Thankfully? (you just gave a me bright side! Thank you!) I have to run the dishwasher every night because it's full.

You and I are two odd ducks then :lol:. I can’t stand the thought of dirty dishes in the sink either. Like DH is fine with leaving all the dirty dishes on the table after dinner to say, watch a 1/2 hour tv show. To him, that’s unwinding before cleaning up. I need to put them away before watching the show.
That is interesting your husband likes the break in between. I'm with you. I love having it all done and enjoying the end of the night without having to give dishes another thought. (Also I might still be traumatized from the time I tried letting dishes sit all day...lol!)

Lol! I get asked that a lot! I have to either warn people or bake something when I light those candles. The scent is a treat to me, especially paired with coffee/flavored tea.

Now I definitely want to smell Warm Vanilla Sugar. The very old version I smelled was not sweet and cookie like. 🍪
Lol I do and will forever associate vanilla with baked goods. 😋

Love the bag-maths! :lol:

Not just smell, but I'd worry about bacteria growth or pest infestations (ants, for example). Then again, I'm quite an anxious person so I tend to worry about the most pointless of things. I truly never thought about people doing it differently because I've always cleaned everything before loading the machine and just assumed everyone else did the same.
The first time I saw someone stack up all their dirty dishes in the sink until the end of the day, my mind was blown. I have always cleaned as I go. Even when I cook, I will plate up my food, then clean the pot I used before I begin eating. That way I still have a clear sink when I go back to wash the plate I used after I finish my meal. Sharing this now, it has dawned on me that I'm quite an odd duck! :lol:

Edit: I was just speaking with an old friend and asked her about this, and she has confirmed that I'm a nutter who overthinks everything and has made washing up an even bigger chore than it already is! :blush: :lol:
I rinse every item until there are no stains remaining. The other day I tried to be less exact about it --I had a plastic cooking spoon that was coated with grease I put in the dishwasher. I had rinsed it but you can't get the grease off of plastic without soap, which I didn't do. The spoon came out still greasy and several items that were near it also had grease on them. So I'll go back to making sure everything is clean before they get into the dishwasher.

My daughter once had a boyfriend who insisted they wash all the cooking dishes before they ate. I clean up a bit as a go but it depends on the timing. Like if I'm waiting for something to cook, I'll do the whole soaping thing but if I'm ready for the next step I'll just put things in the sink. When I've served the food, I'll put the empty pots in the sink and fill them with water. I've trained DH to scrape the scraps into the trash and fill his plates and bowls with water as he puts them in the sink. Sadly he doesn't rinse or load the dishwasher. At some point before I sit down to watch TV in the evening, I clean the entire kitchen. So dishes may sit in the sink a little while but the water in them makes them easier to clean.

Good news: I sold a bag!
Bad news: I found a growth on Bonnie's skin 2 days so and today ended up spending most of what I'll be getting from the sale at the vet's.
Sorry but happy for the sale! I hope the growth was benign.

I've been listing odds and ends and the last few days they've been selling like hotcakes. I must have underpriced them.

I rinse every item until there are no stains remaining. The other day I tried to be less exact about it --I had a plastic cooking spoon that was coated with grease I put in the dishwasher. I had rinsed it but you can't get the grease off of plastic without soap, which I didn't do. The spoon came out still greasy and several items that were near it also had grease on them. So I'll go back to making sure everything is clean before they get into the dishwasher.

My daughter once had a boyfriend who insisted they wash all the cooking dishes before they ate. I clean up a bit as a go but it depends on the timing. Like if I'm waiting for something to cook, I'll do the whole soaping thing but if I'm ready for the next step I'll just put things in the sink. When I've served the food, I'll put the empty pots in the sink and fill them with water. I've trained DH to scrape the scraps into the trash and fill his plates and bowls with water as he puts them in the sink. Sadly he doesn't rinse or load the dishwasher. At some point before I sit down to watch TV in the evening, I clean the entire kitchen. So dishes may sit in the sink a little while but the water in them makes them easier to clean.
I agree that some things do not come off in the dishwasher. And I am kind of like you in that I set some things in the sink with water if not ready to wash yet. I do try to do as much as I can while cooking and finishing but am okay with letting them sit a bit in order to eat and relax a bit.

I just can’t stand when sellers lie about shipping. The tracking tells the truth, don’t they know this? I bought random items on eBay from different sellers and all shipped right away except for the expensive item. So I waited a few days and messaged yesterday asking when it would ship. Of course they say it is going out that day, and thanks for my purchase. So I said thank you —thinking it is only going out because I messaged. lol. So I check tracking as she only did the label and it wasn’t dropped off until late today.

I normally would not say anything but I hate when sellers lie or at least she could have said something came up. I messaged a bit ago saying I guess it was dropped off today instead?

I think I was mainly annoyed because her prices are high. She should have more respect to send things out without being asked. And again if you have obstacles just be honest and say so. Don’t take someone ‘s money and hold the item.

I just can’t stand when sellers lie about shipping. The tracking tells the truth, don’t they know this? I bought random items on eBay from different sellers and all shipped right away except for the expensive item. So I waited a few days and messaged yesterday asking when it would ship. Of course they say it is going out that day, and thanks for my purchase. So I said thank you —thinking it is only going out because I messaged. lol. So I check tracking as she only did the label and it wasn’t dropped off until late today.

I normally would not say anything but I hate when sellers lie or at least she could have said something came up. I messaged a bit ago saying I guess it was dropped off today instead?

I think I was mainly annoyed because her prices are high. She should have more respect to send things out without being asked. And again if you have obstacles just be honest and say so. Don’t take someone ‘s money and hold the item.
I don't think you should sell unless you are willing to make your shipping commitment. I like to get things out as quickly as possible so they won't cancel. Lately my mailman has been great about scanning when he picks up the packages. In the past, even though I had shipped, sometimes they wouldn't show up on tracking for days. It really is easy for me that I live in an area where it is safe to leave packages out for the mailman to pick up. If you have to make a trip to the post office I can imagine it would be hard to do it every time you made a sale. You might want to consolidate them. Ebay rates sellers on their shipping time so it should motivate her if she cares about her statistics. Some newer ebay sellers don't understand that they won't get their money until they ship; they want to wait for the money to hit their bank account. Established sellers usually get paid right away but not new ones.