LV 2024 Collection

I ordered the neonoe bb and matching Aquarelle bandeau. And the passport cover from flight mode. Really wanted the speedy too, but sold out in the UK. Squee. I love this colourway. It looks amazing on the bags with gold hardware like the easy pouch but it's just too small for me for summer. I need room for my glasses & phone & mini pochette.
Sounds great! Looking forward to you reveal and initial thoughts on it. I’m really interested in the nano speedy so hoping to see the collection when it launches if there is anything left in store lol

@Cathindy what did I just post about LV dark denim? I just came from the LV store and the nautical collection has dark navy denim shoes, sandals and clothing but the handbags in this collection not denim. The cosmetic pouch is going to be the small size in this collection. Posting some pictures from the Hudson Yards LV store Manhattan NYC. View attachment 5990448View attachment 5990449View attachment 5990450View attachment 5990451

Beautiful! Especially those denim sandals look very good:love: You have a good eye on the upcoming trends :coolio:

• Thanks
Reactions: mzbaglady1
Hey guys! I can’t believe my eyes - it seems like LV has just updated the Pochette Tirette, making the short strap removable and adding a long strap - for the same price! All the pics and text description are updated accordingly on the German website. Can anyone confirm?
View attachment 5990659

How interesting! I also remember the strap wasn't removable, the other version of the Tirette seems to confirm that. Well this makes the bag more interesting for sure, are you tempted? :biggrin:
1714131630924.png

Hello forum! My brand spankin new horizon 55 for my first post :biggrin:
First experience with LV Luggage, and i am quite impressed. Much lighter than I expected and lovely smooth wheels
Welcome @tdbee!! Absolutely love your 55 - what a gorgeous roller! Hope you enjoy it around here, we all love good bags, slg’s luggage, etc.etc.etc. It’s a great place for good people and good info. Happy Friday!

Hey guys! I can’t believe my eyes - it seems like LV has just updated the Pochette Tirette, making the short strap removable and adding a long strap - for the same price! All the pics and text description are updated accordingly on the German website. Can anyone confirm?
View attachment 5990659
As soon as I saw the new updated and enhanced pochette Tirette, I was sold and needed to have it immediately in my collection :woot: So I contacted my SA, who had just received one piece in this morning, and hurried to the store after the work to secure this beauty for me. And what can I say - it was LVoe at first sight and she came home with me. :love: I really appreciate the removable straps. The crossbody strap, even though it had a narrow width, is a very robust one, pretty long and has nine (!) holes to adjust the length. I absolutely love this bag! Thank you Louis for listening to us and incorporating our wishes! :hbeat:
1714170835949.jpeg