Magnificent March Purchases 2024

Bought this beauty on Friday! I have no idea how my CA was able to snag this for me since i did not preorder it and it was sold out!šŸ˜© The CAs were practically fighting over it. So grateful! Itā€™s sooo cute, i love the colors so much! Cannot wait to wear it! :heart:

LV X Tyler The Creator Keepall 25 in Craggy Monogram
View attachment 5971915View attachment 5971916
This is gorgeous! Congrats on scoring it

Reactions: kerebear
My new Diane in Monogramm. I like this bag very much, because itā€˜s so versatile with the two straps.
After a long time without any Monogramm bag Iā€˜m excited to have the Diane now. I was a bit tired about Monogramm, but now Iā€˜m happy with it!

Attachments

• 596D1AFE-65B3-44F0-A851-CAEDF90A9705.jpeg
    596D1AFE-65B3-44F0-A851-CAEDF90A9705.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 55
My Monogram Craggy Keepall 25 with the pocket organizer and card holder. I originally ordered the bag and card holder on day one. But went back in and added the organizer later. So glad I did the way everything sold out. Asked for some perfume samples and they hooked me up!
omg congrats! still crossing my fingers I can get one! Do you have any mod shots of the Keepall 25?

I love the March purchase thread!! Everyone is getting such amazing items ā¤ļø

My carryall finally arrived a day late and I couldnā€™t be more excited to finally have it in my hands!! I was pretty worried at first as it is big but my goodness the navy is gorgeous and once I adjusted the straps to fit better it slouched perfectly.
Carryall mm
Navy bi color clemence wallet

Iā€™m over the moon for the navy collection!

IMG_7558.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7564.jpeg
    IMG_7564.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_7565.jpeg
    IMG_7565.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 51
I love the March purchase thread!! Everyone is getting such amazing items ā¤ļø

My carryall finally arrived a day late and I couldnā€™t be more excited to finally have it in my hands!! I was pretty worried at first as it is big but my goodness the navy is gorgeous and once I adjusted the straps to fit better it slouched perfectly.
Carryall mm

These are absolutely gorgeous! The solid navy Carryall looks esp amazing. Enjoy your bounty wildwest!

Carryall mm

View attachment 5973934
Wow you're totally on a blue roll! How gorgeous :heart: I love it. Congrats hun!!