Scarves Ode to the Cashmere/Silk GM/Tri Shawls

• Love
Reactions: etoile de mer
There are so many beauties that pop up on this thread that I don't dare visit often (for the sake of my wallet) but I wanted to pop over and share a new-to-me CSGM Dans l'Atelier de Robert Dallet. I love this bleu jean/burgundy cw and the shawl is in fine pre-loved condition-- it just returned to me from a little bath and TLC at Tiecrafters. Huge shout-out to @Ashanti_Rose, whose alert eyes and kindness directed me toward the link. My finger hovered for about ten seconds before I hit the buy button! If anyone knows the cw number for this one, I would be very grateful for the information.
CSGM Dl'AdeRD.jpg
A different angle showing a marvelous cat face and that big ole paw in the corner...
CSGM Dans l'Atelier de Robert Dallet.jpg

• Love
There are so many beauties that pop up on this thread that I don't dare visit often (for the sake of my wallet) but I wanted to pop over and share a new-to-me CSGM Dans l'Atelier de Robert Dallet. I love this bleu jean/burgundy cw and the shawl is in fine pre-loved condition-- it just returned to me from a little bath and TLC at Tiecrafters. Huge shout-out to @Ashanti_Rose, whose alert eyes and kindness directed me toward the link. My finger hovered for about ten seconds before I hit the buy button! If anyone knows the cw number for this one, I would be very grateful for the information.
View attachment 5959529
A different angle showing a marvelous cat face and that big ole paw in the corner...
View attachment 5959530
Beautiful colors!!! These Robert Dallet shawls were the first ones I tried on a few years back, at a time when I didn’t think I would wear scarves or shawls — so I didn’t buy. Things are a bit different now. I have to talk myself out of buying them! Such a beautiful luxury.

This small bouquet of spring flowers reminded me...

View attachment 5955392

...of this, my very first CSGM. :smile: Silly me, up until then I wasn't sure if CSGMs (both fabric and size) suited me. :giggle: ...it only took this one to convince me I love them!

Mors et Gourmettes Remix - Vert/Ciel/Jaune Soufre

View attachment 5955402
Twins on the Mors, etoile ... I have 2 more cw ... I love it!
I don't think I've seen this posted in this thread. I love both the design and the simple colorway. I had to have it once I saw it! :smile:

Clair de Lune - camel/blanc

View attachment 5955439

View attachment 5955440
I love this elegant camel colour! ... congratulations!

• Love
View attachment 5959529
View attachment 5959530
Congrats on this find, LKB! It's so pretty on you. I sold mine and kept the white one.

Love this one! The black version didn’t seem to last long on H website, but yours as well as an orange colorway seemed to stick around. Not sure why.

Thank you, @OCMomof3! :smile: This light brown colorway is much better with my complexion. I'd been hoping for CSGM in these colors for ages! I think black in general is much more popular than brown, but, as much as I love it on others, it just looks too harsh on me. The black shawls with a neutral, lighter color always seem to disappear quickly!

Last edited:
Reactions: OCMomof3
Twins on the Mors, etoile ... I have 2 more cw ... I love it!

I love this elegant camel colour! ... congratulations!

@Croisette7!! :smile: That was such a great season for shawls! I also have another Mors (the pale blue), and the Leilas were beautiful that season, too. So glad to have jumped in then! :smile: And, thank you regarding the Clair de Lune, thrilled to have it!

Reactions: Croisette7
View attachment 5959529
View attachment 5959530

Congrats on your find, @LKBNOLA, it looks beautiful on you! :flowers:

View attachment 5959529
View attachment 5959530
This cw is exceptionally suited to the design and really highlights the beauty of the wild creatures. It is so nicely echoed by the merlot sweater. Congratulations and enjoy.

Beautiful colors!!! These Robert Dallet shawls were the first ones I tried on a few years back, at a time when I didn’t think I would wear scarves or shawls — so I didn’t buy. Things are a bit different now. I have to talk myself out of buying them! Such a beautiful luxury.
Congrats on this find, LKB! It's so pretty on you. I sold mine and kept the white one.
Congrats on your find, @LKBNOLA, it looks beautiful on you! :flowers:
This cw is exceptionally suited to the design and really highlights the beauty of the wild creatures. It is so nicely echoed by the merlot sweater. Congratulations and enjoy.
Thank you all @OCMomof3, @Croisette7, @etoile de mer and @Maedi for your lovely comments and congrats-- always such a great feeling to find one we have been hunting for! I adore the neutral/white in this design as well (both the red and the caramel hem cws are so lovely) but this one fills a hole for that great "bleu jean" color. Adore the Dallet designs!