Authenticate Those SHOES

Item: Miu Miu Ballet Flats

TheRealReal

Link: https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/shoes/flats/miu-miu-leather-mary-jane-flats-glmzo

Comments: As soon as I hit pay, I realized that the inner logo is stamped / printed on the insoles vs. on the traditional Miu Miu ribbon inlay. I did some research and I am only seeing this style online with the ribbon. Do I need to try to cancel my order? Thank you so much for your time!!
Hi @theclassic! Did you receive your ballerinas? Did you ever figure out if the printed logo on the insoles are normal? I’m having the same doubt now /:

Item Name: Miu Miu ballerina flats (leather with double buckle)
Link: https://www.vestiairecollective.com...iu/black-leather-miu-miu-flats-42004249.shtml
Seller: @phoebec18426785 on Vestiaire Collective
Comments: I’m sure these must be fake… the logo inside the soles look different than normal and even though the seller said it comes with original box, there are no pictures of the said box. I want to believe they are real because they’ve been my dream shoes for so long, but I also need someone to get me out of buying a fake on accident. Thanks!
The pics needed aren’t there. Sorry. What I can see looks fine BUT the true tell is on the interior construction for me and those pics aren’t clear. Look a page back on the Prada loafers and see how detailed that interior lining shot is where you can see the leather and the stitches. Overall, I think they’re most likely legit.

Hi @theclassic! Did you receive your ballerinas? Did you ever figure out if the printed logo on the insoles are normal? I’m having the same doubt now /:
Same prob-pics are not detailed enough for authentication but I’d personally buy both pair as legit. It’s been years since I’ve seen fakes on tRR shoes. I don’t see anything wrong but those pics are pretty useless.

Hi ladies! I found some Jimmy Choo ballet flats in really great condition and although I believe them to be authentic, I'd appreciate confirmation (or thumbs down, if appropriate).

Please let me know if more pictures are needed.

Thank you very much in advance.
IMG_5031.jpegIMG_5030.jpegIMG_5029.jpegIMG_5028.jpegIMG_5026.jpegIMG_5025.jpegIMG_5021.jpeg

Hi all. I managed to obtain a few pairs of Manolo Blahniks from an op shop. I can find one pair online. But not the other two. So I am just not sure if they are real. I have also never owned any of these shoes. So would really appreciate some help please. I hope this is ok. I will have to add bother post for the other pair. As I can only attach so many photos. Thank you anyone that can help. I really would appreciate the help.

Attachments

• IMG_3560.jpeg
    IMG_3560.jpeg
    239.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3567.jpeg
    IMG_3567.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3569.jpeg
    IMG_3569.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3570.jpeg
    IMG_3570.jpeg
    215 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3574.jpeg
    IMG_3574.jpeg
    155.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3562.jpeg
    IMG_3562.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3565.jpeg
    IMG_3565.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3566.jpeg
    IMG_3566.jpeg
    203.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3572.jpeg
    IMG_3572.jpeg
    200 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3576.jpeg
    IMG_3576.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 1
Continued from previous post above.

Hi all. I managed to obtain a few pairs of Manolo Blahniks from an op shop. I can find one pair online. But not the other two. So I am just not sure if they are real. I have also never owned any of these shoes. So would really appreciate some help please. I hope this is ok. I will have to add bother post for the other pair. As I can only attach so many photos. Thank you anyone that can help. I really would appreciate the help.

Attachments

• IMG_3556.jpeg
    IMG_3556.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3557.jpeg
    IMG_3557.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3560.jpeg
    IMG_3560.jpeg
    239.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3559.jpeg
    IMG_3559.jpeg
    224.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3573.jpeg
    IMG_3573.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 1
More photos are always preferred, as laid out in the first page of this thread, but what you're showing appear to be authentic Manolo's. Given that he has designed over 30,000 styles of shoes in his life, the odds of you finding a specific style online could be pretty challenging.

Reactions: schmin
More photos are always preferred, as laid out in the first page of this thread, but what you're showing appear to be authentic Manolo's. Given that he has designed over 30,000 styles of shoes in his life, the odds of you finding a specific style online could be pretty challenging.
Thank you. I thought I had covered all the photos. I kept checking. Is there more that would help? I have also found another pair. That I got ages ago. With every intention of wearing and then got pregnant. And now my feet don’t fit 😩. I’m pretty sure these are fake though. The quality is just not the same as the others.

Is there a recommended place to sell these kinds of shoes? That can authenticate them too?

Attachments

• IMG_3593.jpeg
    IMG_3593.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3594.jpeg
    IMG_3594.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3596.jpeg
    IMG_3596.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3597.jpeg
    IMG_3597.jpeg
    224.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3600.jpeg
    IMG_3600.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Thank you. I thought I had covered all the photos. I kept checking. Is there more that would help? I have also found another pair. That I got ages ago. With every intention of wearing and then got pregnant. And now my feet don’t fit 😩. I’m pretty sure these are fake though. The quality is just not the same as the others.

Is there a recommended place to sell these kinds of shoes? That can authenticate them too?
Not sure why you think these are fake, given the photos they appear to be authentic. But clearly have not been stored properly. Pre owned shoes with dirty soles are very difficult to sell in the resale market. Most sites and consignment stores won’t take them. A shoemaker that handles high end brands would be your best bet for understanding the difference between high quality hand made shoes and machine made Chinese knock offs.

Hi ladies! I found some Jimmy Choo ballet flats in really great condition and although I believe them to be authentic, I'd appreciate confirmation (or thumbs down, if appropriate).

Please let me know if more pictures are needed.

Thank you very much in advance.
View attachment 5967311View attachment 5967312View attachment 5967313View attachment 5967314View attachment 5967315View attachment 5967316View attachment 5967317
Shoes appear to be authentic IMO. Let’s let Shuze weigh in on these as well.

Reactions: BeenBurned