Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

At costco today. And it started to rain a bit! But I didn't worry with my faithful Speedy 20 DE. My dear @Iamminda

you need this! They had all sizes:biggrin:View attachment 5961443

I LOVE this MM :smile:. At first, I thought you were referring to the beautiful DE S20 that I need — but I also need the baby yoda lounge set :tup:. Will look for it next time — thanks my friend :smile:

• Haha
Reactions: DrTr and MeepMeep67
Thank you my friend!:heart: I have the mono too. @littleblackbag posted her new DE and I could not stop thinking about it, and had to get it! I have used it almost everyday since. Its such an easy, carefree bag. And perfect size. We have been getting a lot of rain, and its nice not to switch out bags
That's the dream, right? I know I'm gonna love whichever one I get now, so I am surely going to end up with both, because they are so different yet so beautiful. Print wise, I'm more of a Monogram girl, but the DE is just so carefree that I might start with that one first. :biggrin::graucho::heart:

• Love
Reactions: MeepMeep67
Thank you my friend!:heart: I have the mono too. @littleblackbag posted her new DE and I could not stop thinking about it, and had to get it! I have used it almost everyday since. Its such an easy, carefree bag. And perfect size. We have been getting a lot of rain, and its nice not to switch out bags
I recently took mine on holiday to Malta, and it was the perfect travel companion. Didn’t have to worry about weather, big enough to hold what I needed ( used a ssh Le Pliage for daytime, to carry my LV shawl, weather was changeable. But had it been a steady temp, the speedy 20 would have been enough) for evening. Absolutely love this bag! ❤️ And happy to have enabled you 🤗 so glad you love it too. IMG_2994.jpeg

Great use of the strap as a belt !! :tup: I don't use my outdoor sling anymore... it's too small for all my junk i tote around. Your photo inspires me to consider breaking it out again !

I LOVE your style!

And you rock camo and everything oh so well!! That sling bag sets it all off to perfection!💖

You look fantastic, as usual:love:, and brilliant! that strap belt, I love it:heart::heart:

Thank you all so much!

Reactions: DrTr
Pearl pinkTravelled with this pink one earlier this week :smile: — my favorite travelling companion.

View attachment 5962308

Girl Love GIF by Lillee Jean
:loveeyes: Feminine and fabulous! :loveeyes: