Show us your Longchamp!

What can I say - Valentine‘s Day is coming up and this collaboration with Robert Indiana spoke to me! Will use this pouch inside my larger LePliage work bags. I‘d say it’s a size 8-8.5 glove but it does fit my iPhone Pro Max. :lol: Meet my NorEast winter bag family! These are the best bags for snowy winter climates!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 34
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 39
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    155 KB · Views: 39
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 40
What can I say - Valentine‘s Day is coming up and this collaboration with Robert Indiana spoke to me! Will use this pouch inside my larger LePliage work bags. I‘d say it’s a size 8-8.5 glove but it does fit my iPhone Pro Max. :lol: Meet my NorEast winter bag family! These are the best bags for snowy winter climates!
So cute and they look great together. I really love the fleece bag... I saw those collections at one of the Longchamp stores in NYC when I was there a few months ago. The green fleece was speaking to me but I had to resist 😭

My Tomato travel bag came today! :smile:

I think the size will take a bit of getting used to; it's a lot bigger than my large tote (moreso than I anticipated).

For anyone interested, I am posting a colour comparison with my favourite bag in Vermilion. Tomato and Vermilion are practically twins, though Tomato is a truer red. If you miss the Vermilion bags, I would recommend Tomato as a good replacement.

One question, though. Has anyone seen these little white threads in the stitching? I don't think I've ever noticed this before.

Attachments

• IMG_4884.png
    IMG_4884.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4885.png
    IMG_4885.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4888.png
    IMG_4888.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
My Tomato travel bag came today! :smile:

I think the size will take a bit of getting used to; it's a lot bigger than my large tote (moreso than I anticipated).

For anyone interested, I am posting a colour comparison with my favourite bag in Vermilion. Tomato and Vermilion are practically twins, though Tomato is a truer red. If you miss the Vermilion bags, I would recommend Tomato as a good replacement.

One question, though. Has anyone seen these little white threads in the stitching? I don't think I've ever noticed this before.
I have a few vermillion pieces, so thank you for the comparison. Beautiful reds.

Reactions: S0l