NOV/DEC our new babie Bals (we need more!)

This year I started my Bal collection obsession and have enjoyed sharing and learning from all of you in this Forum. Here are three more additions to close out 2023.

One of these came from the home of a very kind TPFer. I‘m grateful that our paths have crossed and that we were able to keep this one in the Bal TPF Family.:flowers::hugs:

2003 Blue Jean First - Mint and still has the Barney’s tag attached in the inside!

View attachment 5921034
View attachment 5921036

2004 Grey Twiggy - My first Twiggy (definitely not my last) and the leather is so wonderfully supple and soft to touch. Tried to capture the unique edging color that makes this one extra special. I’ll be giving her a spa day soon and hope to add more 04 Grey to my closet in the future.

View attachment 5921038

View attachment 5921069

2005 Magenta City - A vibrant, highly saturated and ultra glossy beauty of a bag.

View attachment 5921048
View attachment 5921049

No other word but this! :loveeyes:
Beauty Yes GIF by CBC

• Love
Reactions: haisley
No? I thought it looked the same but not used much.
The leather is thick and differently textured. It’s not the silky soft leather of eggplant, more the full bodied leather of a structured bag. I don’t know what it is though. it could be the same eggplant dye though I thought the color wasn’t as deep as eggplant on my moto bags. It is a super yummy gorgeous color regardless.

The leather is thick and differently textured. It’s not the silky soft leather of eggplant, more the full bodied leather of a structured bag. I don’t know what it is though. it could be the same eggplant dye though I thought the color wasn’t as deep as eggplant on my moto bags. It is a super yummy gorgeous color regardless.
I did a bit of reading and found references to a violet Lune but they said the colour was darker than eggplant.