Breast Augmentation in Singapore - My Journey

Hi~ yes they’re very experienced in bigger implants.. i will only be visiting in mid Nov.. yes there’s very limited stuff. Doctor can speak and communicate with text very well in English but replies are abit slow due to his work. You can wait for their line replies thou. I’ll keep this space updated once I’m done w the consultation in Nov..
heyy did u manage to consult them? As i saw their prices for ergo 2 and its way cheaper than other clinics so im actl considering them for BA!

Hi everyone. I am still in discovery journey but finally took the first step and did couple of consultation. I have been to Bangkok ART Clinic and saw Dr Ta and Singapore Allure with Dr Ho. Honestly the pricing was not that far apart imo. Dr Ta uses MOTIVA ergonomix 2 and Dr Ho uses Mentor because Motiva is not US-FDA certified. Although he did say he can use motiva if I realily want to, just additional $400 and signing a liability form. So now I am in dilemma. I was prepared to do it in Singapore given pricing really ain’t much savings. Allure clinic is obviously a lot nicer and fancier than Art. And the convenience of doing it without leaving the country. But I don’t know much about Mentor since I assume only motiva is the best. For everyone’s benefit, Allure is quoting 16K and Art is 12K. I did feel comfortable talking to both doctors and no doubt on both their professionalism and skills. Advice anyone?
Hmm, only selected clinics by Motiva can use Motiva ergonomix 2 (JOY) in their clinic as mentioned in motiva website. have hear great reviews on the art clinic... not so much on Allure (previously did see some, not so nice, reviews in another forum)

heyy did u manage to consult them? As i saw their prices for ergo 2 and its way cheaper than other clinics so im actl considering them for BA!
Hi @kangol , yes i did went for a consultation end Nov.. everything is good. Doctor is professional, nurses are friendly and goes the extra miles.. clinic look very neat, clean and tidy. I’ve decided to go ahead with them for my BA. But I’m only doing it in March 24.. I’m going for Ergonomix 1, 315cc

Reactions: kangol
hi! to those who went with cosmacare, did you consult at other clinics prior on deciding on them? based on all the comments here, the process is literally: airport to clinic to paperwork to consultation w surgeon to signing forms to op. all done within the day you land. that’s extremely fast?? no considerations after consultation? also another thing i couldn’t catch: do the surgeons at cosmacare measure your breasts & perform 3D visualising? tia!

Hi~ How long post op did you went back to work.. or should I say how long post op did you feel better like you can move normally.... ?
Suggest to go back to work during the 3rd week.. the first week was horrible and depressing.. second week too but slightly better than the first. Showering was really difficult and tiring since Day 0.. I wished someone would had warned me of the weird uncomfortable exploding pain by just walking normally during week 1. My left dropped and fluffed faster than the right.

Currently in my 3rd week and I only started to feel normal today (15DPO). Most of the swelling seemed to have gone down.
I did 400CC motiva joy dual plane (375CC motiva 1). The results is smaller than I expected.. was hoping for a D but it looks like a C now :/

Hi @kangol , yes i did went for a consultation end Nov.. everything is good. Doctor is professional, nurses are friendly and goes the extra miles.. clinic look very neat, clean and tidy. I’ve decided to go ahead with them for my BA. But I’m only doing it in March 24.. I’m going for Ergonomix 1, 315cc
Hi again Cindy, thank you for sharing. Perhaps a few more question if you don't mind as the clinic has not responded to my LINE message since Oct.

1. Any other way to contact them?
2. How much was the cost and the deposit?
3. Was the consultation done entirely in English? Were you able to express any concern you had?
4. What made you decide to choose this clinic out of so many options?

Hi again Cindy, thank you for sharing. Perhaps a few more question if you don't mind as the clinic has not responded to my LINE message since Oct.

1. Any other way to contact them?
2. How much was the cost and the deposit?
3. Was the consultation done entirely in English? Were you able to express any concern you had?
4. What made you decide to choose this clinic out of so many options?
Hi @jtzxc123

I actually contacted them via a Chinese translator. And I did line with the Doctor before my actual consultation.

2) Cost for motiva 1 is $200,000, motiva 2 is 300,000

3) Yes whole consultation is done in English. Doctor can speak English well..

4) By the cases the doctor did. The clinic environment and the Doctor..

Deposit is 50,000..

Update after 1 week

Recap: I did my BA in Bangkok, at Cosmacare Clinic last Monday (11 Apr 22). Motiva Ergonomix 1 dual-plane method, 149,000 baht inclusive of everything. Additional surgical bra purchase @ 1,450 baht.

Day 0: Surgery day (Monday)
---------------------------------
I think it could be because of the morphine and Local Anesthesia injected in me that didn't make me feel too much pain, just soreness from my apparent 500 push-ups.. haha. Had to sleep upright, couldn't get out of bed and needed someone to lift me off the bed each time I want to get out to go to the bathroom. I had my partner with me along for the trip!

Day 1 & 2 Post-Surgery (Tuesday & Wednesday)
------------------------------------------------------
Omg the soreness was horrible! I would rate the scale 7.5/10 man and I would like to think I have a high tolerance of pain. It was REALLY TIGHT! I am pretty skinny and my boobs were like A cup before the surgery. I did 315ccs and I think my skin and muscles really needed to stretch. My back was aching really bad, doc says it's normal, because it's connected to the chest muscle.
They gave me paracetamol, ibuprofen and tramadol. Tramadol is the optional painkiller but it sucks because it doesn't help with the pain, and if I take it without eating enough food for my meal - I will vomit which I did. Surprisingly vomiting didn't affect my chest ache lol.
Also, after the surgery I was really bloated and looked super pregnant lol, pregnant with air. Remember to prepare some medication for that! The clinic staff recommended me ENO fruit salt. I found that it helped me with the constipation without nausea.

Day 3 Post-Surgery (Thursday)
-----------------------------------
I woke up at 4 am and was in extreme pain (tightness + muscle soreness mostly at my back) and I couldn't move. Badly needed the bathroom and had to wake my partner up to lift me off the bed. I sat upright on the couch to fall asleep after taking ibuprofen, paracetamol AND tramadol. At this point I finished all the prescribed painkillers lol. As soon as the clinic opened at 8 am, I called them and told them I was in a lot of pain and wanted to come to see the doc which they asked me to come down immediately! So I did and omg what was causing me so much pain was the additional pink bandage that they wrapped over on top of the surgical bra. It was supposed to be removed on Day 2 but I overlooked my Line message and didn't remove it, hence the tightness. Doctor prescribed me another painkiller which was even more effective, but at this point it was kinda useless because this was the final day I felt any pain - and according to the docs, nurses and staff, the most painful day before it subsides. (the nurses and staff have all gone through BA!!!) Doc gave me a jab of "dynestat" and I immediately felt better.
Additional medication prescribed that I had to go to the pharmacy to buy because they didn't have it at the clinic: Arcoxia 120mg, Norgesic (muscle relaxant)
* you can buy them without prescription in Thai pharmacies, so if you're intending to do BA, maybe get these medication beforehand to help you!!!
These meds really helped with my pain and muscle soreness, I was feeling completely alright (except for a tiny bit of soreness that was minimal and bearable) after.

Day 4 Post-Surgery (Friday)
-------------------------------
I was feeling so alright with the new meds prescribed to me that I went out for the entire day and even checked in to a new hotel, LOL. Had a beauty day, and then some cafe-hopping, restaurant-hopping, shopping even!

Day 6 Post-Surgery (Sunday)
--------------------------------
Went for my follow-up with the doctor, everything went well! My wounds were healing really well. I don't feel any pain at all anymore. Muscle soreness is minimal. My breasts are still swollen and high, doc says I will have to wait for 6 weeks before I can change into a normal bra, and for 3 months for it to fully drop and fluff. I have another follow-up in a month's time, which included a free breast massage but the hassle of flying over is deterring me lol so she agreed to a video call for the follow-up.
I flew back to SG after a few hours! I saw Nicole Choo's video about how she had issues with car rides and recommended against flying overseas for BA because the implants may move... honestly I had no such issues. Car rides were alright for me throughout. No feeling of implants moving. Was alright on the plane too, no crazy implant moving issues! I guess it has to do with the brand of implants you do as well? Motiva's surface is better imo, I have felt both Mentor and Motiva implants. I really think Motiva is world-class at this stage!!!

Day 9 Post-Surgery (Wednesday, Today, NOW)
---------------------------------------------------
I honestly feel alright now, just some muscle soreness on my back but that's normal. And very very bearable. If you feel achy just slap on a salonpas plaster haha. I can already raise my arms to shower and wash my hair, but I try not to do it too much/raise too high. I still ask my partner for help to reach for items at home if it's too high. Don't wanna risk anything lol, at least not for the next 5 weeks! (1 week down, 5 to go~)

Let me know if there are any questions regarding BA in BKK! I'll be happy to help anywhere I can~ I spent $6K SGD (not inclusive of flights and hotels) and I think it's really worth it compared to what I'd pay in SG!
Hi
Update after 1 week

Recap: I did my BA in Bangkok, at Cosmacare Clinic last Monday (11 Apr 22). Motiva Ergonomix 1 dual-plane method, 149,000 baht inclusive of everything. Additional surgical bra purchase @ 1,450 baht.

Day 0: Surgery day (Monday)
---------------------------------
I think it could be because of the morphine and Local Anesthesia injected in me that didn't make me feel too much pain, just soreness from my apparent 500 push-ups.. haha. Had to sleep upright, couldn't get out of bed and needed someone to lift me off the bed each time I want to get out to go to the bathroom. I had my partner with me along for the trip!

Day 1 & 2 Post-Surgery (Tuesday & Wednesday)
------------------------------------------------------
Omg the soreness was horrible! I would rate the scale 7.5/10 man and I would like to think I have a high tolerance of pain. It was REALLY TIGHT! I am pretty skinny and my boobs were like A cup before the surgery. I did 315ccs and I think my skin and muscles really needed to stretch. My back was aching really bad, doc says it's normal, because it's connected to the chest muscle.
They gave me paracetamol, ibuprofen and tramadol. Tramadol is the optional painkiller but it sucks because it doesn't help with the pain, and if I take it without eating enough food for my meal - I will vomit which I did. Surprisingly vomiting didn't affect my chest ache lol.
Also, after the surgery I was really bloated and looked super pregnant lol, pregnant with air. Remember to prepare some medication for that! The clinic staff recommended me ENO fruit salt. I found that it helped me with the constipation without nausea.

Day 3 Post-Surgery (Thursday)
-----------------------------------
I woke up at 4 am and was in extreme pain (tightness + muscle soreness mostly at my back) and I couldn't move. Badly needed the bathroom and had to wake my partner up to lift me off the bed. I sat upright on the couch to fall asleep after taking ibuprofen, paracetamol AND tramadol. At this point I finished all the prescribed painkillers lol. As soon as the clinic opened at 8 am, I called them and told them I was in a lot of pain and wanted to come to see the doc which they asked me to come down immediately! So I did and omg what was causing me so much pain was the additional pink bandage that they wrapped over on top of the surgical bra. It was supposed to be removed on Day 2 but I overlooked my Line message and didn't remove it, hence the tightness. Doctor prescribed me another painkiller which was even more effective, but at this point it was kinda useless because this was the final day I felt any pain - and according to the docs, nurses and staff, the most painful day before it subsides. (the nurses and staff have all gone through BA!!!) Doc gave me a jab of "dynestat" and I immediately felt better.
Additional medication prescribed that I had to go to the pharmacy to buy because they didn't have it at the clinic: Arcoxia 120mg, Norgesic (muscle relaxant)
* you can buy them without prescription in Thai pharmacies, so if you're intending to do BA, maybe get these medication beforehand to help you!!!
These meds really helped with my pain and muscle soreness, I was feeling completely alright (except for a tiny bit of soreness that was minimal and bearable) after.

Day 4 Post-Surgery (Friday)
-------------------------------
I was feeling so alright with the new meds prescribed to me that I went out for the entire day and even checked in to a new hotel, LOL. Had a beauty day, and then some cafe-hopping, restaurant-hopping, shopping even!

Day 6 Post-Surgery (Sunday)
--------------------------------
Went for my follow-up with the doctor, everything went well! My wounds were healing really well. I don't feel any pain at all anymore. Muscle soreness is minimal. My breasts are still swollen and high, doc says I will have to wait for 6 weeks before I can change into a normal bra, and for 3 months for it to fully drop and fluff. I have another follow-up in a month's time, which included a free breast massage but the hassle of flying over is deterring me lol so she agreed to a video call for the follow-up.
I flew back to SG after a few hours! I saw Nicole Choo's video about how she had issues with car rides and recommended against flying overseas for BA because the implants may move... honestly I had no such issues. Car rides were alright for me throughout. No feeling of implants moving. Was alright on the plane too, no crazy implant moving issues! I guess it has to do with the brand of implants you do as well? Motiva's surface is better imo, I have felt both Mentor and Motiva implants. I really think Motiva is world-class at this stage!!!

Day 9 Post-Surgery (Wednesday, Today, NOW)
---------------------------------------------------
I honestly feel alright now, just some muscle soreness on my back but that's normal. And very very bearable. If you feel achy just slap on a salonpas plaster haha. I can already raise my arms to shower and wash my hair, but I try not to do it too much/raise too high. I still ask my partner for help to reach for items at home if it's too high. Don't wanna risk anything lol, at least not for the next 5 weeks! (1 week down, 5 to go~)

Let me know if there are any questions regarding BA in BKK! I'll be happy to help anywhere I can~ I spent $6K SGD (not inclusive of flights and hotels) and I think it's really worth it compared to what I'd pay in SG!
Hi! Thank you for sharing your journey! I’m actually intending to go with Cosmacare and so glad to read up on your post. May I know how long in advance did you book the surgery or consultation with them? I’m keen to have it done after CNY 2024 but not sure how the process goes. Thank you in advance :smile: