Your favorite shoes this fall

Nov 11, 2006
I have been scouring the fall collection on the websites and have decided that these are my favorite shoes so far for the fall/winter 07 season!

Brian Atwood Patent Leather Knee Boot

Unfortunately I do not have th $1000 to buy them :sad:

To make myself happy I picked these Nine Wests up for $29 on sale at Macy's tonight:

It's not the same but they're darned cute!

Love the pictures shown, but not for me. I think I'm leaning toward simple black kitten heel pumps for most of my day-to-day clothes and jeans.

To make myself happy I picked these Nine Wests up for $29 on sale at Macy's tonight:

It's not the same but they're darned cute!

Hi! Did you get these shoes in this color? I've seen this and wanted to get them on sale since I think they are pretty but I wasn't really fine with paying full price for a pair I know I will only wear with a few outfits... May I ask which Macy's you found them? Were they on clearance? Thanks!

Compulsive, very cute end-of-summer sandals in a great pick-me-up color! :tup:

For fall, I'm really looking forward to wearing these Zanotti's -- I think they are AbFab! Perfect fall shoes!

Zanotti.jpg

Hi! Did you get these shoes in this color? I've seen this and wanted to get them on sale since I think they are pretty but I wasn't really fine with paying full price for a pair I know I will only wear with a few outfits... May I ask which Macy's you found them? Were they on clearance? Thanks!

Hi! I did get them in this color! Basically, I plan on wearing them with dark jeans. I can't figure out what else to wear them with.

I got then at the Macy's at Towson Town Center, Maryland. They were $27 marked down from $79.

I needed to size 1/2 size down.

There are so many fall shoes that I totally love that I am having trouble deciding what to get. Of course I like all the expensive ones so I'm not going to buy a few pair and have to narrow it down. Ugh. I must have at least 10 or so that I really like, booties, shoes and ankle boots.