Finally got a refund for a counterfeit bag, seller has appealed against decision!

Pooey

Aug 7, 2007
Hi,

I have been lurking for a while but have decided to join now as i really need some help and advice :heart:

Paypal refunded me the money....(I already withdrew the money-only been 2 days)I just logged onto my paypal account and the dispute is still open??:wtf:
The seller has appealed against the decision made.:sad:

so..........Will paypal snatch this money back from me until this new issue is resolved? what will paypal want from me now?

The seller believes the bag is real, even though mypoupette.com verified bag as fake and the ladies on the authenticate threads have also said bag is fake.

Any advice would be great. Has anybody ever been in this position. has anybody ever won an appeal.

Sorry this is happening to you. :sad:

Thankfully, I've never been in this position, but I think it is extremely unlikely that Paypal will find in the seller's favour, if the bag has been authenticated as fake both by MP and on here.

I'm in the same position as you right now, you'll be suprised just how many people get fakes and then go on to disputes and deauthentication. I really hope yours goes in your favour, I'm relying on mypoupette as well!:sad:

Gosh, I am stupid because I didn't even realise appeals were possible against Paypal decisions even though I have had three disputes decided in my favour. Assuming they were convinced first time round, I can't really see that there would be anything that warranted a reversal of the original decision, so I would be optimistic but do let us know how you get on - we'll be rooting for you!

i was just involved in a dispute where the seller won but i wasn't given a chance to appeal, the case was just closed which sucked because i would have given the chance

Looks like the sellers 1 last attempt, I think your find. Once paypal has decided on something i think its pretty rare that they change their minds.

i was just involved in a dispute where the seller won but i wasn't given a chance to appeal, the case was just closed which sucked because i would have given the chance

The case was closed then the seller emailed paypal and they re-opened the case. I just checked again and she's sending documentation. I wish she would just P*** off so that i can finally put all this behind me.

Thanks for all your help guys. appreciate it. :heart::tup: