Lohan will never be the face of Louis !

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
August 3, 2007 -- Lindsay Lohan, who vanished after her arrest 10 days ago and is said to be confined at a California rehab - possibly the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage - was once in the running to be the new face of Louis Vuitton. But after a disastrous Elle magazine shoot two months ago, the luxury line will no longer even lend her clothes. "Louis Vuitton had sent over some samples for her to wear in the shoot," said a snitch. "Lindsay, kept shoving the clothes into her bag, and a stylist's assistant kept getting them out of the bag, only to have Lindsay keep trying to take them. She ended up walking off with a very expensive shirt and some other items - which screwed Louis Vuitton because they were set to go to Vogue, W and Harper's Bazaar for other shoots. They were furious and kept trying to get their clothes back, but . . . Lindsay walked out with them and never returned calls." The issue hits stands today, in which she's asked about the photo shoot and replies, "I wanted everything. There was this Cartier watch, and I was like, 'What do I have to do to get this watch?' " Reps for Louis Vuitton, Elle and Lohan didn't return calls.

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/14372988.html

Why why must celebs do this ?! JLo did the same thing for her Vuitton shoot and worked herself into the bad books. :rolleyes: Oh well, still hilarious !

:rolleyes: It's not like she can't afford it! Glad to hear she'll NEVER be the face of Louis Vuitton, thank goodness! She's not classy enough to be, anyway!

see what LV does to a girl? haha..
kidding aside, she can afford to buy whatever she wants, she just wanted to have it right then because she has an impulsive and addictive personality.

LOL!! I dont think they would use her anyway with all of the drama going on. Sad she couldnt offer to pay for the items or just wait. spoiled brat. lol

Hmmm maybe the items were exclusive and just can't be bought at the store? So she figured I have to steal them!!! Ohh well glad she won't be the face of LV with the way she acts she doesn't deserve it anways.