Just got my 3rd Gucci bags...

lvsforme

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Ever since I started visting Gucci forum, I have really fallen in love with Gucci. In the past couple of months, I bought three Gucci handbags, plus an agenda, not to mention my LV purchases at the same time... This has to stop or I am going to be in trouble. :P
Here is my new black guccissima princy hobo I just received yesterday! :yahoo: The guccissima leather is soft and yummy. LOVE IT!!

Attachments

• IMG_2354.jpg
    IMG_2354.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 152
Wow CONGRATS...that bag is beautiful!!! :tup: Lucky girl, im still working on getting my first GUCCI!!! still trying to decide which one and from where...:confused1:

I think it is good to take your time to decide which one you really want. I often rush into decisions and end up with bags I don't really need or use. So take your time, there is no rush. (Don't be like me. :crybaby:)

Thanks for everyone's kind words. I took my princy hobo out for the first time yesterday afternoon. While I was walking, out of nowhere came flying a fresbie and hit my bag! :cursing: I stopped and found this teenager running to get the fresbie. He apologized and I had to say no problem... Butttttt, there are now two scuff marks near the bottom of my brand new guccissima bag. I am so sad however I have to forgive the boy. He had no idea. Right? :crybaby:

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that! Will a light conditioner help polish off the scuff marks a bit?

Yes you're right, the boy had no idea. It shows what a great person you're for doing that.