Tom and Katie in Berlin

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes share an intimate kiss while having dinner with friends at a restaurant in Berlin, Germany on Monday night.
Principal photography for Tom’s World War II thriller Valkyrie started this week in Berlin. Tom is playing Col. Claus von Stauffenberg, the German officer who led the attempt to end the war by planting a bomb in Hitler’s bunker.

Katie Holmes spends the day in Berlin – where husband Tom Cruise is filming Valkyrie – checking out the exclusive boutiques in the German capital.

Attachments

• tom-katie-kissing-01.jpg
    tom-katie-kissing-01.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 194
  • tom-katie-kissing-02.jpg
    tom-katie-kissing-02.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 142
  • tom-katie-kissing-03.jpg
    tom-katie-kissing-03.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 165
  • katie_holmes.jpg
    katie_holmes.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 198
I don't think Katie dresses that badly....I'd rather see her in this type of clothing than in some of the skimpy crap a lot of other celebrities wear.

These two are cute!! Looking forward to Tom's new movie!

I just don't get these two at all.
On the one hand, I feel like she's been captured under some nasty Tom Spell....she doesn't seem to be doing any more acting work, and all she seems to do is shop. And frankly, she doesn't even look happy doing it....but it's maybe all the paparazzi!??

It's like "I'm going to work and you can just shop, dear...." - fine with me, but she's an actor for heaven's sake! She should be doing things, but maybe he feels that it would take too much time away from her "religious studies"....
and then you see them smooching like this in the corner....like they're blissfully unaware of everyone and everything around them.
I just don't get these two at all....

She didn't have her BFF VB to help her. LOL

Maybe they can stay in Berlin.

:roflmfao: I don't thinks he dresses badly either, but she could use a little umph! She's only 29 or something? Am I correct? She doesn't need to dress scandalous but she's definitely not 60!

And Tom looks like such a little guy beside Katie :biggrin:

hope it's okay to post some more pics of suri in berlin:

she's so cute!

suri14.jpg

suri12.jpg

suri11.jpg

suri8.jpg

suri5.jpg

suri4.jpg

suri2.jpg

suri.jpg