Anyone own a Partition bag?

stylefly

Shopportunist
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
I am SO behind in my Bal threads since I went away on holiday and then spent many hours cheating on my Bal-friends in the H forum and now I feel like I need to do some serious catching up!
Anyways- I saw the Partition bag for the first time IRL today and found it totally funky. I loved the convertability and it looked fantastic in the Mogano and Ivory. Does anyone have one and can you post pics of you wearing it? I'm debating crossing over into a new style...and this seems unique enough to be the one, maybe...

I don't own one myself, but I love the style.
I think LP has it in Mogano.

It's like a cool version of 40's lady-like purse and I really wanted it, but I decided that it's not as practical as moto bags...for me(weight and single strap).

That doesn't stop me from wanting one, though:P

I am new here and bought this bag without knowing what style it is. It is my first Balenciaga. Bought it on sale at Nordies Rack for $599. I chose this over the black whistle bag, although I also like that one.

Attachments

• BalenciagaPartition1.JPG
    BalenciagaPartition1.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 88
  • BalenciagaPartition2.JPG
    BalenciagaPartition2.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 81
  • BalenciagaPartition3.JPG
    BalenciagaPartition3.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 75
  • BalenciagaPartition4.JPG
    BalenciagaPartition4.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 62
  • BalenciagaPartition6.JPG
    BalenciagaPartition6.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 100
Thanks! I love that I got 2 bags in one with this. It was really an impulse buy for me since it is final sale, no return/exchanges, but I really love it! Now I have to read more here to find out how to take care of it.

I have it also and I :love: it. The leather is fantastic, and the style is so versatile. It's super-ladylike when it's folded up, and nice and funky and big when expanded. Here are a couple of pics of mine.

July07vancouverandpurse017.jpg

July07vancouverandpurse013.jpg

Where did you see it, btw? I was just helping another PFer track one down, and I told her I'd seen a bunch at Holt Renfrew Vancouver, but they kept telling her they hadn't ordered them (which annoyed me no end, since I saw them there in person!)

I love that brown color! I saw mine at Nordstrom Rack in Sacramento, but it is the only one left. Yes, I love that it has a vintage look and lady-like when folded and also looked cool when it is the big version. There is a smaller version of this bag left there, the same camel color like mine but it is the style that looks like our bag folded up.

does anyone know if the partition bag is made in italy like the motorcycle bags? i was looking at one the other day and it doesn't have the same silver label where it says 'made in italy' at the back so i was just wondering if the non-motos are manufactured elsewhere.