Black Denim: what bags are being produced?

I don't know anything about this but when my SA called to tell me my Black Cabby came in I asked if she thought it'd be okay to wait and she told me that she was told that Paris is way back logged in its production and long waitlists for the Black Cabby so she wasn't sure whether I'd be able to get one later. Therefore, I had to just close my eyes and buy her.

black denim XL will be released in Nov...it is suppose to be like a really big mini pleaty...my SA said it is a cross between the onatah and the mini pleaty (much larger)...hobo style.....

BTW, also asked my SA if Black was permanent and she said that it's like Lichen and Fuschia--will be around for a couple of seasons. Should be interesting to see when the next shipments come in.

BTW, also asked my SA if Black was permanent and she said that it's like Lichen and Fuschia--will be around for a couple of seasons. Should be interesting to see when the next shipments come in.

i can also confirm this. my SA said "permanent for a few seasons" haha the most oxymoron statement i've heard.