Opinions please....

I have an Ebene Clemence Birkin in 35, and the color/leather combination is to die-for, a nice rich dark chocolate. The leather is nice and soft as well. Go for it!

I have not seen the color IRL - could some of you that have please compare the color to ordinary (if you can use the word ordinary in the same sentence as Hermes)
objects that would be close to the Ebene color. That way I can have more of an understanding of what the color would look like. Thanks, you all are the best!!!!:heart:

I have not seen the color IRL - could some of you that have please compare the color to ordinary (if you can use the word ordinary in the same sentence as Hermes)
objects that would be close to the Ebene color. That way I can have more of an understanding of what the color would look like. Thanks, you all are the best!!!!:heart:

I always compare Ebene in Clemence to a very dark bittersweet chocolate bar.

Oh just gorgeous! I am currently obsessed with an Ebene Clemence bag too (at a reseller near me) though it's a regular Birkin, not a JPG.
I think this bag you are considering is really stunning, a bit hard to find, and I think you'd get a lot of use out of it. The color seems to almost look black to me in dim light (which I think is a plus), but in sunlight it's definitely a deep, rich brown.
I love the comparison to dark chocolate!

KB,GM.CNYC--
Thanks for the posts. Sounds like the overall consensus is that the color/leather will be a beautiful Birkin- even if JPG.
I appreciate your insight and opinions.