Is it possible to SO a Damier Keepall 45 or 50 w/ strap?

Apr 25, 2006
So DH decided he wants to get a Damier Keepall (and spoil my plan of getting the Damier Eole 50).

I know only the Damier Keepall 55 comes w/ a strap, but is it possible to SO a 45 or 50 w/ a strap? Right now & for the next 2 years, DH and I will be traveling extensively in Europe (smaller planes), so a 55 may be too big to carry on.

I just thought I'd check here first before calling my LV boutique (in case the answer is a resounding "No":crybaby:).

Thanks!

Thanks all, I will call my boutique & ask.

I am almost sure it is possible but with the 30% extra u could easily get a taiga carry-on with strap don't remember the name of that one

That's a really good point about the Taiga carry-on. I guess I can find out how much the Damier SO would be, then decide if it's better just to go w/ the Taiga. Thanks!

I know the keepall is cool, but instead of doing the whole SO thing for a size smaller why not go big and get the damier grimuad. I use my all the time and it is perfect as a carry on. Perfect for a guy.

I have inquired about it before and you can SO it but like someone said 30% more. I originally wanted the Damier keepall 50 brought the Taiga Kendall instead because my DH can using it without it being too flashy. The Kendall is more structured though so its not as forgiving if you don't have much room in the storage compartments on the plane. If you go for a weekend trip and bring lots, I don't think the PM size will fit everything for two people but it is about the same size as a 50 (I think).