Should I get this bag??

Sushi789

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
I found a purple washed python Betty in a consignment store for $800!:nuts:

The bag is definitely authentic, in very good condition, and it's sooooo cool looking. Has anyone ever seen the washed purple/plum python chloes before? Is it a totally silly color, or would I get a lot of use out of it?

A few years ago I was dying for a python betty, and this price seems too good to pass up... but I don't want to get something just because it's a good deal.

Advice??

I found a purple washed python Betty in a consignment store for $800!:nuts:

The bag is definitely authentic, in very good condition, and it's sooooo cool looking. Has anyone ever seen the washed purple/plum python chloes before? Is it a totally silly color, or would I get a lot of use out of it?

A few years ago I was dying for a python betty, and this price seems too good to pass up... but I don't want to get something just because it's a good deal.

Advice??

HI KMSNYC!!
I can't give you a real advice... the only one I can giveyou is: do you feel it's the bag for you? Does it match your clothes, your style? I've never seen it, or at least I don't remember, but if you really like it... go and get it!!

Hi Babi! Thanks for your reply!:heart:

I've been looking to add something *different* to my collection, because lately all I have been buying is paddies or spys. This bag definitely qualifies as unique compared to my others, so that's a good thing.

I actually do really love the color. I don't have much purple in my wardrobe, but I do wear a lot of black and I think purple would look nice with black... and it seems like a nice fall color.

What to do?? I wish you could come look at it with me! I'm going to try to drag my husband to the store with me to look at it, but he's not always very helpful with these matters. :P

I say go for it ! What a great deal for a PYTHON betty. Not to mention it sounds very different so you probably will not see anyone else with it.

What a beautiful bag!:tup:

Would you mind sharing what consignment shop?

Congrats on an excellent purchase!

It's a consignment shop in NYC called Tokio7. It's in the East Village, on 7th street between 1/2nd.

They didn't have any other chloes, but they had a nice chanel bag for $500 and some really nice MJ bags for great prices. :heart: They also had a nice selection of shoes.

OMG.....I am so jealous!!!!! (In a nice way of coures!!!! :drool:)....this bag is TDF!!!! The color is so different and pretty......I just love it!!!!!!

And I think this color goes with a lot too......did I mention that I love it?????:tup::tup::tup: