fendi spy bags size

paty007

May 21, 2006
hi everyone !!!

im new here and i don't have a really good english but im going to do an effort jijjii.

ok, I will like too know how many sizes exist of the spy bag, because i will like too bought the huge one but a don't even know the name of the bag.

please if you can answer me i will thank you.

bye

I believe there are 3 sizes that I know of, a large, regular and a baby spy. There are at least over 20 variations of the spy bag too. Saks and Neimans sells them as well as the Fendi boutiques. You can do a search to find pics of the all the varieties of spys.

i believe fendi has discontinued the largest size (which is 21" across). all of fendi spy's being sold right now are 16".

So there is the 16" spy and the baby spy (which doesnt have a flap, but has a zipper).

I think

It's funny! My DH just called me from Sams Club a few minutes ago. He says they have the large size in Chocolate right now! It's $2250.00. A few weeks ago, they had the large sized Zucca and leather version. It was around $1800. I thought MY Spy was big! That thing is HUGE! It looks like carry on luggage!

print*model said:
It's funny! My DH just called me from Sams Club a few minutes ago. He says they have the large size in Chocolate right now! It's $2250.00. A few weeks ago, they had the large sized Zucca and leather version. It was around $1800. I thought MY Spy was big! That thing is HUGE! It looks like carry on luggage!

Wow, I can't imagine carrying aroung the larger size...it must be monstrous!! That price doesn't sound like much of a bargain either.

mpark46 said:
Wow, I can't imagine carrying aroung the larger size...it must be monstrous!! That price doesn't sound like much of a bargain either.

I agree! It was ridicuously large IMO. I didn't even know it was made in that HUGE size until I saw it with my own eyes!:blink:

I already thought my regular medium spy was too big for me... somehow cannot carrry off the looks of the celebrities. I need to grow some inches!! 21" across must be sooo big, more like a luggage

i believe fendi has discontinued the largest size (which is 21" across). all of fendi spy's being sold right now are 16".

So there is the 16" spy and the baby spy (which doesnt have a flap, but has a zipper).

I think

Hmmm... I thought I saw a smaller version than my own but with the flap just like the medium size. Are you sure the small one only comes with the zipper? I've seen that model but I prefer the flap, just gives my bag that much more pizzazz... ;)

The largest spy is discontinued about one and a half yrs ago. In my honest opinion, I really think the ones sold at sam's club are fakes :yes:
Here's a picture of my large dark brown with medium(regular) spy side by side so you can see the difference.
The large measures 21 x 12 x 7. The medium measures 16 x 10 x 5. Hope this helps :heart:

Attachments

• z11.JPG
    z11.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,354
Reactions: Mrsfloridagq1
Hi,
I was looking for information on the measurements of Fendi's spy bags and found this thread. I just lately fell in love with the spy and have to admit that I actually never had one in my own hand. I am considering buying one on Ebay but before doing so I have to make sure that my laptop will fit in it. The problem is: different sellers give different measurements for a medium size spy bag. My laptop measures 12.5 x 8.5 x 1 (in inches). If there is a spy owner online so please could you tell me whether the bag opening as well as the bag interior are big enough?