My BG Pink City arrived!!**Pics!!**

MarieG

Platinum Member
O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
I just came back from vacation and my BG Pink City was already waiting here for me!! :yahoo: I am completely in love- this colour is so gorgeous!:love:Here are some pics!:tender: Hope you like it, too!:yes::heart:
1-13.jpg

2-8.jpg

5-2.jpg

Wowzer! She looks so good on you!!! I was inspired by BGP in the recent "spring bags" thread. Well done? p.s. Are you ever not on a holiday??? I want your life! LOL!

Wowzer! She looks so good on you!!! I was inspired by BGP in the recent "spring bags" thread. Well done? p.s. Are you ever not on a holiday??? I want your life! LOL!

Thank you, KDC!:yes::heart: The semester started again on Monday so I'll be studying a lot for the coming months- are you sure you still want my life?;)

Thank so much for your kind comments, Brunettetiger, Purse-Ooooh, Spylove22, HappyAngel, Juneplum, J0yc3, Tooshies,Shasta and Nanaz !:tender::heart:

My holiday was really good, Tooshies-thanks for asking!:yes: The first three days were probably the best because we had great powdery snow and sunshine all day long so we got a lot of snowboarding done!:yahoo: I'm glad to be back in the warmer climate now though!:yes: