She's Here!!!!

Aug 2, 2006
Feel like you've heard that before!?! :graucho: Well, my large chocolate carly has arrived!!! :tup: After going through 2 medium khaki/saddle and 1 large khaki/ebony THIS is THEE bag for me!!! :yahoo:I absolutely :heart: her! I think the dark color is so rich, and really helps in the large on me not look like a billboard and the way it slouches and not look so large.. love them all, but this is my personal favorite!! Thanks for looking!!! ;)

IMG_1328.jpg

That is one beautiful bag! Carly is nice in any colour but chocolate is something special (Coach always does great chocolate). The monkey charm and your initial look great, I really like the blue against the brown. Glad you are happy, enjoy!

Congrats on your new chocolate carly! I just got mine last Friday (in large) and I can't stop wearing it! I'm even going to use it as one of my carry-ons on the plane I get to travel on tomorrow. Love it! Love it! And I am glad to hear that you love yours too!

I love that bag! I want one but can't decide on a medium or large. Any modeling pics?

I was the same way.. the large seemed HUGE and I am 5'10" but don't like huge bags.. bought the medium and it held my stuff great.. but the way it slouched I just thought it looked sloppy.. but the large, especially in the dark color I think is great! :yahoo: Once you get all that dang stuffing out of her she slouches beautifully and is not that huge looking.. and I can reach in and get my wallet and stuff w/o taking her off my shoulder.. I love it! :heart: Here are my only pics.. they are not very good, sorry!!
IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg