Oh dear - a traitor

Jenova

Jul 15, 2007
Just a little admission.

After being a long term Mulberry fan, I was switching alliance to Balenciaga, but WHOOPS just succumbed to Big Black Betty bag from NAP. This may be the start of a long slide into extra depravity.

I am justifying this in my mind as being large enough to categorise as cabin baggage.:nuts:

Hi there!

DO you have the bag yet? I'm thinking about getting a large betty, justifying it by convincing myself I'll use it for work and travel (although I don't even have any holidays planned)! Just wondered how you find the size, would you use it as an everyday bag?

Rachael.

PS - I agree that the Ginger bag looks stunning. I had to fight down my desire for it, saying that black would look better with my old Armani leather biker jacket which I intend to get out again for the Autumn months.

I am expecting the Betty to be rather like carrying a Mulberry Roxanne. I know that they are probably old hat now but I really love them.

the betty is a bit bigger than the roxanne but lighter and easier to carry with a larger inside pocket plus of course the outside ones as well. i love both bags but find the betty more practical. hope that helps!

p.s. congrats jenova!

Snap! I've been eyeing the ginger betty on NAP too! I keep holding out incase it gets reduced any further :graucho:. Does anyone think it will? Or should we all buy them before they sell out!!!!??

Snap! I've been eyeing the ginger betty on NAP too! I keep holding out incase it gets reduced any further :graucho:. Does anyone think it will? Or should we all buy them before they sell out!!!!??

I wish I knew. I'm knew to all this Chloe stuff and I seriously need to be on a ban, but I have been wanting an ivory/cream colored smaller Betty but cannot seem to find one. There are some patent ones out there, but I'd like a regular leather one. Yea...I'm going to get myself in lots of trouble :sweatdrop:so I should just live vicariously through you gals so go for it!!!! post pics if you get one please!!!:yes:

Hmmm - on receiving my large Black Betty - I find it quite stiff and bulky.

I am more inclined to see it as a piece of baggage that can double as a handbag than the other way round. The ends tend to stick out a lot.

I sincerely hope that it softens up quite a lot during use! Currently not terribly endearing but may grow on me.

........(cont. from above).... actually I have pulled and poked the bag about a bit now and it is gaining a lot more appeal. I just need to get a bit thinner and dress up like one of the Avengers (black leather and zips) and I will be OK.