Tell me about these CL boots!

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
So on the subway home today, an image of CL knee-high suede boots popped into my head. I had no idea where it came from or if these boots actually existed in real life. When I got home and saw them on saks.com, I knew I had to have them. Question is - do they have a zipper? Am I expected to just pull em up?

If anyone owns these gorgeous boots, I'd love to hear more about them. Are they comfortable?

I'm a die-hard Louboutin fan, but to be honest, I have to admit there are MANY Louboutin knee-high boot styles better (or more classic) than that particular one. That one is nice but not **great** if you know what I mean. I think you can definitely find better, more classic CL boots out there -- what Saks.com offers is only a tiny selection (and often not the best styles). Personally I highly recommend the covered/concealed platform knee-high boots coming this fall, or the "Garibaldi Zeppa" (Ashley Olsen) boots (unconvered platform, but all black - platform + upper) although the latter is pretty impossible to find now.

rainyjewels I love the first pair...I've never tried them on, but I think i've seen pics of Paris and Nicole R. in them, if i find them later I'll post them so you have an idea what they look like on...

I tried those but in leather I think.. last year and they have zipper in the back. gorgeous boots :tup: (not too crazy about suede for that price since it can get ruined pretty fast)