Feeling Guilty, just bought ANOTHER J12....

Lv2shopp

~COLLECTAHOLIC~
Jul 31, 2006
Feeling guilty, spending more $ for another J12, but I just have to have it!! It is so gorgeous. I have the white 33mm with diamond bezel. But I so wanted the black with the diamond markers 33mm. I have been obsessed with it since I got the white about a week ago. I am having it shipped to me and should have it tomorrow. I did get a discount though...... 10%, but did not get it on the white, bought it at Neimans. So help me out here and tell me to not feel guilty.... we r going to Hawaii in 2 weeks and I wanted to wear it there. I sound like a spoiled brat,<G> but I know u will know how I feel and what I mean when I say guilt:yes:. Will post pics when it arrives. :girlsigh:

Dont feel guilty at all! If you know you are going to wear both of the watches then theres nothing to feel bad about!

And if i had enough money to buy 2 J12s, i would! :tup:

Don't feel guilty! If you can swing it financially, then more power to you! J12's are way out of my league for now, since I still have bags on my wishlist and I would have to save for such a long time for the J12, but I would have a hard time deciding since I love both the black AND the white! Enjoy them both! :smile:

Don't feel guilty, feel awesome! I have the white 38mm with diamond bezel, black 38mm with diamond bezel plus diamond interior, and have bought the regular 38mm, and also a 38 with diamond markers as gifts. You can seriously never have too many j12s. Plus you got a discount on one, so there :roflmfao: Can't wait to see pics!