LV today didn't expect to buy anything...

brendating

<3 <3 <3
Feb 2, 2007
I went to Louis Vuitton today for a 'browse,' little did I know I was going to take home this little baby! :yahoo:

I actually only wanted to see how the Sunset Boulevard looks in person and I did get to see it....it looked gorgeous....but I wanted to hold out just incase the silver Miroir Lockit came in for me (they are still being released one at a time slowly here!!).

So I said 'nah' to me SA then my DH said 'get it' and then I said 'nah,' 'get it,' 'nah,' 'get it,' 'nah,' 'get it,' then I gave up and said 'ok then!' :P

So here it is!!!

Brenda

Attachments

• Bag1.jpg
    Bag1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 198
  • bag2.jpg
    bag2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 173
  • bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 91
  • bagb.jpg
    bagb.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 108
I went to Louis Vuitton today for a 'browse,' little did I know I was going to take home this little baby! :yahoo:

I actually only wanted to see how the Sunset Boulevard looks in person and I did get to see it....it looked gorgeous....but I wanted to hold out just incase the silver Miroir Lockit came in for me (they are still being released one at a time slowly here!!).

So I said 'nah' to me SA then my DH said 'get it' and then I said 'nah,' 'get it,' 'nah,' 'get it,' 'nah,' 'get it,' then I gave up and said 'ok then!' :P

So here it is!!!

Brenda

beautiful...

Aww thanks everyone!! Yeah I do love the pomme colour too but I am not so keen on any of the bag styles that they are available in.

The sunset boulevard is by most my favourite style out of the vernis range. And I love the way this bag is not too loud and yet has gentle hues of purple/red in it.

OOOO I love..! :heart: