the tomato leather

I just bought a Tomato first.....I find it very shiney, and crinkly too....here's the original picture i took of it, but it doesn't show the wrinkles....I'm going to take another picture and see if I can capture how it really looks!!!!

bbags007.jpg

When I talked to Daphne from BalNY about the fall 2007 leather, she said it was all really good, with the exception being tomato. Apparently they are seeing some inconsistency in the tomato leather, so if you order sight unseen, you may want to specifically ask about the leather, since it might not be that great on the Tomatos.

When I talked to Daphne from BalNY about the fall 2007 leather, she said it was all really good, with the exception being tomato. Apparently they are seeing some inconsistency in the tomato leather, so if you order sight unseen, you may want to specifically ask about the leather, since it might not be that great on the Tomatos.

^^I totally agree with this. I've seen some amazing looking Tomato bags - and i've seen some with so-so leather.:sad:

What do you consider so-so leather? I might order one sight unseen (not from BalNY), so I would like to describe to the SA what kind of leather is best. Any suggestions? TIA.