A Perfect Package

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
:heart: Before the price increase (did it really happen, lol).. I got collection additions. Arrived yesterday, no pics yet, a motocross boy I met in Vegas with Icechick is calling me and taking up all my time..lol... ps: he's hot...

Back to topic: Yesterday arrived the Ivorie Alma and the azur organizer, so incredibly beautiful together with my perle agenda... will post pics... just as soon as the hot boy backs off;)

hehe.

:love:Really? He's in my sig now, kinda hard to see, he was actually our cab driver on the last night in Vegas, and when I got out of the cab he told me I was beautiful and handed me his card. A guy hadn't made me feel that good in a long time, so the next day I gave him a little courtesy call and said thanks for the compliment, I'm leaving tonight, but I'll call if I come to Vegas again. He then got my number in his cell. Just a few nights ago, he called said he couldn't stop thinking of me, and we have hit it off like crazy! He's age appropriate, an ex professional muscian, used to do studio recording, etc. and is way into motorcross, and is hot! He's s'posed to be coming here in a couple of weeks, and we're trying to figure out if I'm gonna move to Vegas (since there's no decent motorcross tracks here) or will he come here, but... it's brand new, so who really knows what will happen.

One thing for sure is, he's a little more high maintenance than my bags...haha... the phone calls go on all night between cab rides... oh well! He's AWESOME!!!!

dat's da scoop! thanks for asking! (pssst: im in love):love:

with something besides a bag...:rolleyes: