clip in hair extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jessica Simpson ones are a rip off. I bought mine off ebay for under $100, human hair 18", which is about mid back. Go for 22 inch if you want waist length.

But there are tons of human clip in hair on ebay. How do you pick the right one? Is there a specific brand to look out for? I was thinking about JS ones but after reading your comments I'm a bit skeptical.

But there are tons of human clip in hair on ebay. How do you pick the right one? Is there a specific brand to look out for? I was thinking about JS ones but after reading your comments I'm a bit skeptical.

I bought the Jessica Simpson human hair ones and I really like them. I do suggest going somewhere to have them match up your color. I'm a brunette and there are a few different shades. If you will tell me how to upload a pic I will post one of them in and out.

Go to a beauty supply (a good hair store, not Sallys!) and ask them to match you up to a color number. You can also ask if they have clips ins for sale or the stuff to make them. Or you can just get matched up and buy a set already made. No specific brands really on ebay, most are hair stylists making them at home. I think I remember seeing a site to buy them on another forum, let me look around for it.

The only reason I say the JS one is such a rip off is because of how much they want for the human hair. Don't waste your money on synthetic. Human hair you can wash and style and styling is key to making them blend perfectly. The synthetic ones get matted eventually and you can't wash it so often, so if you hit a club, it'll hold that bar smell. Ick. You can even color human hair ones if you need to!!

Status
Not open for further replies.