something cute to share

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I've been meaning to post this but keep forgetting I guess.
Anyhow, I took my DD on a little Mommy and Me trip during her Spring break this year, she's in Kindergarten and completely adorable!:love: {ooops, off topic, sorry:shame:}
She wasn't feeling great but still wanted to go. . . it was a 3 hour drive to our destination and the sun was setting right in front of us.
I handed her my Chanel sunnies and next thing I knew she was asleep. Here's a photo I snapped flying down the highway at 70 mph! It was too good to not at least try and get though!

Have I ever mentioend how in love I am w/ my little girl?:heart:

Attachments

• IMG_0864.jpg
    IMG_0864.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 480
Ah, poor pumpkin must have been really tired to fall asleep with all that stuff on...:heart:

Amanda, I have a 5yo starting kindergarten next Tuesday - I'm excited and sad at the same time. She's the baby and I can't believe she's starting school.:crybaby:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention her headphones falling down from watching a DVD! :lol:

School starts Tues out there? Is it private?
OMG, Kindergarten was SO hard on me:cry:
She loved it, but then she cried on the last day of school. . . poor thing couldn't even get down the hallway from the weeping, had everyone stopping her to try and console her! LOL!

K is such a HUGE milestone.

I'm not sure I ever noticed you live in SD, we lived there for about a year, near UTC Mall/La Jolla.