Passed on Black Denim Neo Cabby MM

Orodruin

Vacuous? Au Courant?
Sep 20, 2006
SA called to say I could get it today! So I went down happily to try it on...sadly I just didn't feel it was for me...so sad, I was so looking forward to it too. Anyhoo, on the bright side, I finally brought the Ecru LVOE 2 PM tote home :smile:

I guess I just wasn't a fan of denim to begin with. I thought it'd be different with the black, but I just wasn't attracted to the washed out look of the black denim...

The MM was a nice size actually, not too big, but still roomy enough to fit lotsa stuff. The straps were only long enough to sling on the shoulder but not across, but somehow it looked kinda odd slung on the shoulder cos the handheld handles are kinda heavy, so when they're left down they 'depress' the top of the bag, especially if it's not full.

It's a "washed" or faded black denim? Is it much more different than the grey patchworks? I thought these new cabbys were supposed to be very dark.

Going back to happy thoughts!
Since I'm in my jammies and feeling lazy, I just took these pics with the tote on my lap :P

Attachments

• RIMG0084.JPG
    RIMG0084.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 77
  • RIMG0085.JPG
    RIMG0085.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 71
It's a "washed" or faded black denim? Is it much more different than the grey patchworks? I thought these new cabbys were supposed to be very dark.

It is much darker than the patchworks. It's exactly the same look and feel as the regular denim line. No worries, it's probably just me. Just not feeling the washed look :shrugs:

And bringing back an old piccy when I first tried on and fell in lvoe with the LVOE 2 tote :biggrin:

attachment.php