Pics ~ Giant Mastic Silver hardware

Chuggie, your doggie is iffy over this, too- ;)

How heavy is the day with GH? The city looks like it has only 2 more (12) studs that the day (10?)

I am so on the fence! The mastic with GGH I see in the 2007 F/W color thread is sooo blingy. Yet, the silver color with mastic. hmm. SGH with vert fonce- that is sooo great, and I never expected that. Maybe mastic with SGH you have to see irl.

Honey, that could be. I reeeeeeeally disliked Mastic judging by the pics but I liked it very much once I saw it in person. I saw it with gold GH and it wasn't blingy at all (well, relatively speaking, lol).

Glimmer, how yellowy? I am respectful of people's love for sandstone, however I am not into taupe. Mastic intrigues me for the potential pale, yellowish vibe- oatmeal? This color confuses me :rolleyes: but I want it... don't I. ? :smile:

Yeah, from what I remember, I'd say the color was captured perfectly here:

oatmealgiantgoldcity1.jpg

Thanks,Naaz for those pics:tup: Though I don't like GH, I think I prefer the Day to the City. I think I like this over GGH.....;)

sorry nanaz I am using my iPhone to reply and can't enlarge the pics.

Can someone help nanaz enlarge these gorgeous photos? Thanks

Off the topic, you bought iPhone!!!??? Damn, I want one, too!!!!!!(I'm a Mac nut:P) How are you loving it!!??