Pics ~ Giant Mastic Silver hardware

Thanks Nanaz for the picture. After reviewing Glimmer's comment on SS vs. Mastic...now I'm begining to move on with my search on SS Day.:crybaby: I only found that bag at Cultstatus and their price ... eeekkkk rediculous :shocked:!! Killing me! Thanks to both Nanaz & Glimmer. You guys really make my Day :P

Thanks,Naaz for those pics:tup: Though I don't like GH, I think I prefer the Day to the City. I think I like this over GGH.....;)

Off the topic, you bought iPhone!!!??? Damn, I want one, too!!!!!!(I'm a Mac nut:P) How are you loving it!!??

LOL! I'm a Mac nut too...so needless to say I love it:love:! Now I can check the purseforum everywhere I go!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

attachment.php

I kinda like it Nanaz! :tup:

Attachments

• oatmeangiantsilverday%5B1%5D%20%283%29.jpg
    oatmeangiantsilverday%5B1%5D%20%283%29.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 93
Here's a higher res photo of the Day ... looks really nice to me ... I'm surprised at this color combo looking good!

attachment.php

Attachments

• oatmeangiantsilverday1.jpg
    oatmeangiantsilverday1.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 84
I think they look a bit "nothing" if you know what I mean. Neither of them jumps out at me but it could just be because I prefer darker bags. Maybe they would be better with Gold hardware?

fiat, thanks for the higher res pic.

My question re mastic:

What I am thinking over is the mastic with silver vs. gold vs. regular hardware. What does each do to the character of the Day in that neutral color?