Tiffany Elsa Peretti Mesh Earrings - what you think? :)

mishaagui

O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
Hi!

What do you think of these earrings? Can't get it out of my mind :idea:.... Thinking of getting it soon :heart:... Would anyone know how long it is?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Mini Mesh.jpg
    Mini Mesh.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,131
I think these are gorgeous and will be very flattering to any shape of face. Personally I probably wouldn't wear them often enough to justify the price. But if you have certain outfits and events you can wear them to, I say get them! They look like they would have a lot of movement on the ear. Can you get to Tiffany's and try them on? Good luck!

Thank you so much for all your comments! Haven't decided yet whether i'll get it or not... Debating if i'll really get to wear this piece as i am more partial to silver & white gold & ...... saw something in Pianegonda that caught my eye :idea: Will update you all & post some pics.. once i've made a decision.. Again Thanks! :smile:

I have the elongated mesh with the diamond on the end. They are pretty long, almost 2 3/4-3 inches long and the mesh ones you are showing are maybe half as long.
I love mine a lot! I have very long hair so I really need the longer, swingier earrings. :smile: