Confession about my Ali Addiction

nychellemm

Jul 5, 2007
Hello Everyone, I am new to the boards. This is such a fun place!! I am absolutely addicted to the Ali bag. She is such a beauty. I have her in Natural (don't tell the others but she is my favorite), Black and Whiskey and I just ordered her in Brn. It is pure and true love.:heart: Now here is my confession, I purchased a second Ali in the Natural because I was afraid that if something happened to my first one, I would have a back-up. I have a problem, Yes, I know. But I have never felt this way about a bag before. Please tell me I am not the only one who has done this...

I would love to get her in the white but I don't dare. My natural one is pretty high maintenance as it is. I am thinking of getting her in brown suede. Someone please talk me out of this...

Wow, that is am addiction! I really don't think you need the suede. You've got three already, and suede is so hard to care for. I sort of get the second Ali natural as a backup, but these are durable bags, and you may get tired of it (in 10 to 20 years!). So you don't need either.

How was that for talking you out of it!

WOW you are an Ali addict!!!!! Who can blame you though!! It's such a great bag! I have the signature khaki/ebony and I love it!

Sorry, I'm never good for talking people out of making Coach purchases...:graucho:

Oh my goodness! You know what they say "you are not alone!" Go to the Ali Support Group, direct orders from the President! (Entheos, President Ali Support Group)

I have soberly pondered on the possibility, that one day I may not like Ali anymore. I can't see it happening very soon, and that would have to mean something superior came along. If I don't like it 10-20 years from now, then I will have acquired a colorful, second generation of 'VINTAGE COACH BAGS' to sell! I am not afraid!

I have soberly pondered on the possibility, that one day I may not like Ali anymore. I can't see it happening very soon, and that would have to mean something superior came along. If I don't like it 10-20 years from now, then I will have acquired a colorful, second generation of 'VINTAGE COACH BAGS' to sell! I am not afraid!

Congratulations, that's very brave!

It's a sobering thought that we may not like Ali in 10-20 years. I hope that I'll be able to pass Ali along to a new lover by then if I've tired of her.

She'd better not still be in the same closet though.

Congratulations, that's very brave!

It's a sobering thought that we may not like Ali in 10-20 years. I hope that I'll be able to pass Ali along to a new lover by then if I've tired of her.

She'd better not still be in the same closet though.

I just don't see that happening. And if it does, my daughter will be sooo excited to get them.

I have it in whiskey and black and just love it. The suede is gorgeous but too high maintenance for me.

Not to worry about buying a back up bag. If you love it that much, its okay. I don't know how long this style will be available so better safe than sorry!:graucho: