Got a call today......

Yes, yours is perfect. I'm waiting!!

this is all you have to hear! stick to your guns, the 28 will come in soon! and you will LOVE it. as others have said the 25 is lovely, but you would be thinking "what if?"

you turned it down for a reason! :tup:

this coming from a gal who turned down a black box 32 sellier with GH...TWICE! and ended up with a birkin she LOVES LOVES LOVES.

I was just offered a togo Raisin retourne 25 and honestly it was ridiculous on me. I am 5'3" and 140 pounds and it looks awful. Even my hand looked large holding it. My dogon wallet didn't even fit inside it not to mention trying to get keys and cellular and other things I need with me each day. I can just imagine how tight a 25 rigide in Box leather would be.

I think you made the wise decision passing, although I sympathize with you on the empty feeling. I always feel awful turning down a Kelly - regardless of the size and color. It feels almost like a betrayal to such an object of beauty. But I know a 28 would look amazing on you and you would completely love it. Just enjoy the bags you have while your SO gets made with all the love from the craftsman.

I was just offered a togo Raisin retourne 25 and honestly it was ridiculous on me. I am 5'3" and 140 pounds and it looks awful. Even my hand looked large holding it. My dogon wallet didn't even fit inside it not to mention trying to get keys and cellular and other things I need with me each day. I can just imagine how tight a 25 rigide in Box leather would be.

I think you made the wise decision passing, although I sympathize with you on the empty feeling. I always feel awful turning down a Kelly - regardless of the size and color. It feels almost like a betrayal to such an object of beauty. But I know a 28 would look amazing on you and you would completely love it. Just enjoy the bags you have while your SO gets made with all the love from the craftsman.

Yes, that's exactly how it felt, but you are so right, as are all the other ladies , it will be far too small and Rose jr would end up using it.

Rose you made the right choice .... :smile: it's hard to turn down ... so close... but very soon your bag will be there and then you know why you waited for that special one.

I totally think you were right to trust your instincts Rose! The call of the orange box is really hard to pass up, but it is definitely worth waiting for "just the right one!" And I have no doubt that yours will come one day soon!!!!

ITA with what others have said, Rose. If you're going to be dropping a lot of $$$ for this bag, it's best to go with what you really want! You made the right decision. Don't worry, it will arrive before you know it! ;) :heart:

Rose, I'm late to the thread but I have to say too that I think you did the right thing. I have a black box 28 (mine is retourne) that I think is just perfect for day-to-night, and I also have a 25 in retourne togo that I adore but it really is much smaller. I could see getting the 25 as an additional bag for more choices and I really use mine quite a bit, but definitely not instead of your 28 SO. The 25 holds a lot less then 28 even in retourne, so I can imagine a 25 sellier would be that much harder to get in and out of and to carry enough things as a day-to-night bag.