psssst....i picked up my order yesterday!

emarsha

May 10, 2006
YAY! I called my store and they got them in! I ordered the Signature stripe shoulder tote in Denim (I saw this at the dept. stores, but I made sure to check jax and see if I could order it), the matching denim stripe mini skinny and the Legacy stripe lg. french purse! (wallet!) :yahoo:

I saw the padlock keyfob yesterday, must go back in today and purchase it!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0019.JPG
    IMG_0019.JPG
    193.4 KB · Views: 141
oooooooo....nice! I want a Legacy wallet in the worst way, but will wait until I can get at a more reasonable price. The tote is lovely! Congratulations!

oooooooo....nice! I want a Legacy wallet in the worst way, but will wait until I can get at a more reasonable price. The tote is lovely! Congratulations!

I was browsing ebay and saw the wallet...i knew I had to have it. I wanted it so bad, I had to make a deal with hubby, no new orders until Dec. :cursing: well....it was worth it, she's gorgeous!

StinkyMonkey- I just saw your collection...I have been frantically looking for that suede gallery tote with the pink piping! Lucky you!!

I found it on Ebay the beginning of this year.
It's a great bag.
The sig fuchsia pink lining is lovely.:drool:
Good luck and I hope you find it!
I'm always on Ebay and I'll let you know if I come across one:tup:

I found it on Ebay the beginning of this year.
It's a great bag.
The sig fuchsia pink lining is lovely.:drool:
Good luck and I hope you find it!
I'm always on Ebay and I'll let you know if I come across one:tup:

HAH, after I saw your collection, I immediately went to ebay to try and find it! ALAS, no luck for me! Thank you though! PLEASE let me know when you find one!!