Looking for Black and Silver 2.55.. help please?

Pchans

O.G.
Mar 12, 2007
I'm looking for Black lambskin and Silver (either Light or Dark) 2.55 in 226 or 227.
I tried calling my SA, he said they haven't got any yet, but I noticed some ladies here already got their Fall reissue.

anyone seen those bags or any idea which store I should call? I don't want to buy on Ebay.

Help would be most appriciated..TIA ;)

Hi P - I've been on the list at my local NM for the dark silver 227, which I've decided not to take, so once I get a call from my SA I can give you a PM if you'd like. Just returning the favor from your help with the Cabas!!! :yahoo:

BTW - I THINK the fall reissue that ppl have gotten already is the black patent? I don't think the black metallic and dark silver are in yet...

Hi P - I've been on the list at my local NM for the dark silver 227, which I've decided not to take, so once I get a call from my SA I can give you a PM if you'd like. Just returning the favor from your help with the Cabas!!! :yahoo:

BTW - I THINK the fall reissue that ppl have gotten already is the black patent? I don't think the black metallic and dark silver are in yet...

Thank you so much.. *hugs* Please PM me if your SA call you and you don't want it.

Will they have Black lambskin reissue this fall? I don't want metalic or patent.

P - I think NM will be getting the black distressed (not metallic) with gold hardware. I saw it at the trunk show...looked just like the version from 2005. I'm not sure what sizes tho - the size I saw at the show was either a 227 or 228.

P - I think NM will be getting the black distressed (not metallic) with gold hardware. I saw it at the trunk show...looked just like the version from 2005. I'm not sure what sizes tho - the size I saw at the show was either a 227 or 228.

Thanks banana :smile:, I just check with my SA and he told me they're getting it.. just doens't know when